Please help !!! I am having a hard time making this decision

sunstallion

This is the continuation of this thread that I posted earlier:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=75263

The cards seem good and showed that I should work for Staples. However, after a long consideration. There are several things that I have to look for:

I am having insurance through BestBuy now, and need it for health, dental. I am now having a flu, irritable bowle sydrome, and need a crown on my teeth. If I work at Staples, I will have to pay all the cost of insurance out of my pocket for 90 days, WHICH I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD. Also, both of these jobs are just temporary job. I am now looking for a real job in web design. If I get a real job, then I will quit working as a retail. So, if I work for Staples, I still hunt for a real job in web design, then I will quit Staples to work for that real job. Then I may have to pay insurance out-of-my pocket again, WHICH I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD. I have a feeling that I am not working for either BestBuy or Staples for too long, may be up to this Fall is at most.

Also, if I switch job after a few months, that will put a "black mark" on my resume, which I dont want to do.

So, I shuffled, divided the deck in half, and ask:

Continuing at BestBuy: I got 4 of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles. I got a slight negative feeling from these cards.

Work at Staples: I got king of pentacles, 6 of cups (show up again like in the other post), 7 of cups. I felt a good vibration from these cards.

I feel like I want to stay with BestBuy, but the cards seem to favor Staples, and I know tarot only speaks of the truth. If I dont listen to them, I may head in a big "collision". I actually had experiences of not listening to tarot, then had bad days before.

So, please give me your advices.

thanks

Grizabella

The cards are paper and ink. You've got a good head on your shoulders, I can tell. Keep the job you've got. Never mind what the cards say. :) (((sunstallion))))

sunstallion

Oops, let me clarify my question: I should say "Please help me to see through the cards, what the cards are telling me". NOT helping me make the decision.

But i have to say again that I learned from experiences that I headed in the wrong direction many times before because I didnt listen to the cards or misinterpret the cards.

I think I seek help so I wont misinterpret the cards.

Joss

The cards are telling you something you already know: Your safest choice is to remain in bestbuy. Staples gives you good vibes and will get the job done eventually too.. But there is some risk to it and a brand new start to deal with.

Do not waste a single minute more of your life in this subject. Go BB and get a good sleep. Anyway as you said before this is something temporary. If I were you I would be more interested on your future career than this one.

Good Fortune.

Mellifluous

I think the second reading is alluding to more money (though we know it's not at the start) or at least more trustworthy people, and a happier time of it. Also, more options. I'd think the manager there more likely to keep their word about moving you to sales, or some other opportunity might pop up from someone you meet there. Perhaps a more flexible schedule? More options in some way, and feeling more at ease or even enjoying it.

Depending on how long the other job search takes (which we won't know 'til it ends) it might be worth it to switch.

Both options seem workable, though I think your five of pentacles is indicating you'll have to learn to live with the stresses and mishaps and 'probation' at BB if you stay there.

Hope that helps a little since you seemed to want more interpretations. That's what I see. I tried to withhold personal commentary. lol Good luck with everything! :)