View Single Post
Citizen

nicki 
21 ways to read a tarot card - step 11

Step 11.1 Name benefits and liabilities for the following cards.

9 of Disks/Pentacles in the Thoth Deck is called Gain. The 9 of disks is made up of blues, greens and pinks. It has 3 large disks in the middle combining the 3 colours described above and below these disks are 6 more disks with different symbols in them

progress > retreat
gain > loss
wisdom > foolishness
creativity > uninspired

Princess of Swords (page of swords). A lone figure sits on top of dark clouds holding aloft her sword to cut through the clouds to reveal the sunshine.

victory > defeat
rebellion > loyalty
determined > weak
defiance > meek

The Chariot. A gold armoured man sits in his chariot holding a spinning sphere in his hands, in front of him are 4 sphinx’s and a crab sits on top of his head.

change > maintain
transform > preserve
calm > troubled
progress > retreat

Step 11.2a Extremes for my chosen card.

reconcile > split
unite > divide
love > hate
attraction > disgust

Step 11.2b Find where you feel you are on the meter right now?

At this moment the needle has moved from negativity to positive for the first time in a long time. My faith has been restored and rewarded. Friday August 3rd I am spending the day with my partner and his two children (at last). After all the battles and arguments I feel this is such a major step and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Obviously I may feel differently Friday night after spending the day with a 13 and 8 year old!!!

Step 11.2c Where do you want to be on the meter?

I would like the needle to stay on the positive side of the meter and creep its way upwards. I know this isn’t going to be easy but I am determined that now we have made a huge leap forward that we can build on that foundation.

I have really enjoyed this step.

nicki
Top   #13