Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

retrokat

Thanks!!! Geez, you can get anything online, eh? I love the web.

retrokat

The Long Tail guy's just started another excellent site, where authors can register their book tours, and people can search for what authors are doing appearances by zipode. I had to fib a little and give a friend's zipcode in the US to register, but since I have done appearances in the US and most of my readers are there, it wasn't an unforgivable lie:

http://booktour.com/

Will certainly make it a lot easier for authors to develop their own promotional tours.

6 Haunted Days

I have bought 2 books on LuLu (both the same book!) and I really love the concept of letting authors self-publish. There is so much talent and great thought out there that most publishers won't bother with in today's hetic and very changed market.

But with that said, I do hope Lulu has upgraded the quality of their binding of their books. I had to to get 2 of the same book as the first copy felt completely apart in a month, as did the 2nd. So I just stapled chapters together. Drat! The book itself was very powerful and unique but not anything the bigger or even smaller Pagan publishers would print.

Moonboy

Pagan X said:
The story of your relationship with US Games in your interview was fascinating. .

I think I'm BLIND, hehe...could someone point to this interview, i would so much like to read, having been picked up by USG myself recently.

Congatulations and best of luck, Kat! I believe your new deck will be an incerdible hit!

Queen of Pentacle

Prayers an wishes

I just pray and wishes that a so promissing and beautifull deck will be printed.
I have hundreds of decks on my pc, some are stunning...And what of it? I never but glance at them from time to time.
As I work on my PC, I doubt I'll never have pleasure with a digital deck.

Personnaly I found that nothing is as the real thing, a tarot that you can touch, study, cards that you can shuffle and feel. I am craving for the real thing.

So I really hope that the somptuous Golden tarot little brother will be a real cardboard deck, not just digital pixels on a pc screen.

Anyhow, best of luck to your fantastic project Kat, and may the very best happen.

Cerulean

Curious about the Queen of Swords...

...I really like the glorious courts so far...I would not mind a beautiful Queen of Swords that reflects her airy or imaginative attributes. I don't mind a strong nature, but many Queen of Swords look severe, stony or dastardly. Even though I enjoyed looking at both versions of the Golden Tarot and the collage deck Victorian Romantic, for some reason the Queen of Swords in these decks weren't my favorite...

Interested to see what comes up in the future.

Cerulean

Queen of Disks

I'm confused....

Insane question, (and I'm not trying to be nasty or anything) but what do you actually do with a digital deck?