View Single Post
Citizen

Starling 

I've chosen a new card. I've chosen the 9 of Pentacles in RWS. I realized that I just plain didn't want to do any more "stuff" with the 5 of Swords. When I read the Chapter for Step 11 I felt like I had already done that step while doing previous steps. I was seriously considering not continuing with the study at this time. Choosing a new card has revitalized my interest in the study, and I think it also better fits my current interests and my current situation in life.

RWS - 9 of Pentacles

Activity 11-1 Name some of the possibilities for the 9 of Pentacles, Page of Swords, Chariot.

The 9 of Pentacles is my new Card. Solitude - being alone by choice - finding joy in being alone- recharging batteries - choosing to be alone - wanting to be with others - being lonely - depression.

Page of Swords - Using your mind - thinking things through - thinking too much - not thinking enough - not having enough information to be able to really think things out.

Chariot - Control - being in control - controlling yourself - trying to control others - trying to control the uncontrollable - being out of control.

Activity 11-2 My new card is the 9 of Pentacles. I'm at the "choosing to be alone - wanting to be with others" portion of the meter. On a scale of 1 (best) to 10 (worst). I'm at a 6 to 7. I do enjoy being alone. It does recharge my batteries. But I'm aware that I also need to make opportunities to be with others and that I need to be pro-active in doing this because these opportunities will not come on their own at this point in the year and at this point in my life.
Top   #14