Inaugural Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Thread

kwesifriends

Hello guys could someone explain me this clearly I'm very interested to join this but I can't understand what to do. Can anyone help me summarize everything please.

Scion

Kwesi,

The "rules" are on the first page of the thread. They're very straightforward.

kwesifriends

Scion said:
Kwesi,

The "rules" are on the first page of the thread. They're very straightforward.

Ok I'll red it again thanks!

~I already read it Scion thanks a lot and I want to join. I'm going to prepare my self now. I'm using Robin Wood Tarot or The Original Rider Waite Tarot. Thanks again for making this Deck Study!

thorhammer

Alright, kwesifriends, I'll add you to the list. Which deck are you planning to use? You understand that it's three months with one deck only, forsaking all others :D?

\m/ Kat

kwesifriends

thorhammer said:
Alright, kwesifriends, I'll add you to the list. Which deck are you planning to use? You understand that it's three months with one deck only, forsaking all others :D?

\m/ Kat

For 3 months wow I don't know what to use yet If my Original Rider Waite Tarot will be deliver before we start our training I will use it if not I'll use the Robin Wood maybe put a blank one for me I'll tell you on 18 its that ok. :D Excited!

Knight of Wands

I'm enjoying it - I've 'unofficially' started.

Have been sleeping with the Druidcraft. Well, it's been under my pillow. I don't 'sleep' with it.

I'm not a pansexual or anything ;)

HA! Only joking - I do know what a pansexual is :)

I got the Bohemian Gothic, and decided that as beautiful as it is, it's not the deck for me to do this with.

Perhaps an idea we could have, for people who are willing, is a kind of IDS reading circle?

Like 'Circle of Stones' etc, but with people who are participating in the IDS? We could do it every two weeks or something, might be a great idea to practice and get to know our decks better?

Alamaris

Knight of Wands said:
Have been sleeping with the Druidcraft. Well, it's been under my pillow. I don't 'sleep' with it.

I'm not a pansexual or anything ;)

HA! Only joking - I do know what a pansexual is :)
You scamp, you. :p

On an unrelated note, anyone want to attempt some further insanity with me? All through April, a number of people go through a National-Novel-Writing-Month-type challenge, with any word goal amount we choose. I'm going to be attempting it along with the One Deck Wonder, using only my Universal Waite and Hadar to generate plot points and characters. No planning beforehand.

Scion, what with you doing that writing for the Liber T, you'll be doing it inadvertently! ;) But I challenge any other writers in the crowd to join us psychos over at April Fool's Novels. (I'm not going to post a link here, but if you Google it, its the first site. Have fun!)

Gazel

sapienza said:
Best wishes for your new arrival Gazel. I have two little ones myself. I'm not sure if this is your first or not, but don't put too much pressure on yourself in the first few months after baby arrives. It's an overwhelming and exhausting time. I wish you all the best and look forward to supporting you when (and if) you find the time to come on-line :)

Thanx Sapienza.
This will be my second, and therefore I think I'll be more relaxed about it this time, than I was about the first time. I sort of know what I'll be into ;o)
But I'm not fooling my self into believing that I'll have time for doing a lot of other stuff. On the other side, I need something to put my mental etc. energies into besides the baby nurturing.
I'll see how it all turns out, and try to hang on.

Gazel.

Oddity

Alamaris said:
On an unrelated note, anyone want to attempt some further insanity with me? All through April, a number of people go through a National-Novel-Writing-Month-type challenge, with any word goal amount we choose. I'm going to be attempting it along with the One Deck Wonder, using only my Universal Waite and Hadar to generate plot points and characters. No planning beforehand.

I think that's a brilliant idea! I've already set up a similar game for me to play on my own during the Intensive Deck Studies. I will be using my RWS to make up stories, scenes and characters and write them down for future use... in comics, maybe.
It would be great to join the April Fools, it sounds like a lot of fun. But I think that for me personally, it would be taking on too much this time, what with all the other stuff I've got going during the next months.

But having gone through NaNoWriMo twice (once as a winner, once failing miserably :) ), I can say it is really a lot of fun, and anyone who is thinking to join Alamaris on the April Fools thing should definitely go do that, you won't regret it!

Edit to add:
I just love that there seem to be so many creative people here on AT! :)

Knight of Wands

No-one likes my reading circle idea :(

I may just go cry like the KoC I am....