Faery Seekers Circle ~ April 2008 ~ Sign up thread

faunabay

Jewel said:
Count me in! :D
WOW!! You're actually going to beable to join in this tiime?????

YEA!!! The faeries (and us fae people) are jumping with joy!!! (and giggling of course) :p

Jewel

faunabay said:
WOW!! You're actually going to beable to join in this tiime?????
Yes I am! The faeries demanded that I participate ... who am I to tell them no???? :D

inanna_tarot

LOL glad to see you are circling with us again Jewel :D

faerylvr

Joy, awe, shock and amazement just ran through my faeries...

Jewel is playing for real this round...

Alta

Hi Jewel!
Hi magenta!
Hi faerylvr!

Welcome and thanks for joining. :heart:

Alta

hehe, and I am happy that the faeries kept tickling you until you joined again Jewel!!

ellirhyn

Count me in, sounds fun!!!

Jewel

~giggles at Inanna, Faerylvr, and Marion~

I was not going to sign up until I came through for Inanna, it only took me 4 months to do her November reading! Despicable! I am still ashamed of myself! But I don't owe anyone readings (I actually did two for Inanna :D) and I do have a little more time on Tuesday nights to do readings so here I am. I do promise whomever my partner is, that I will do this reading in a timely manner.

I have really missed all you guys!

Pook

hm....November was just an an off month in the faery realm then wasn't it.
Not that it means anything, but I posted my partner's reading for the November FSC the very last day of November.... :|
Is there a timer fae?

Let's see...
The Bodach introduced the Collective of Pixies to Geo the Slooooow?? Whaddya think? Sound possible?

I too, do hereby solemly swear to do my partners reading in a timely manner for the April FSC!

Jewel

Pook said:
Let's see...
The Bodach introduced the Collective of Pixies to Geo the Slooooow?? Whaddya think? Sound possible?

I too, do hereby solemly swear to do my partners reading in a timely manner for the April FSC!
~giggles~ I think you are on to something *LOL* Glad to see you Pook! Maybe we will end up partnered together just in case we slip ~giggles~