Doggie Tarot

tarotlyn

Are you the same Callistabell as the "print shop nightmare :eek: Margarita" Callistabell?

My goodness...I really want to be on your "Doggie Tarot" buying list ... :)

One request: Can you put in a "little Chihuahua" card?

:heart:
Lyn

AJ

Chihuahua: 7 of Wands. They are always legends in their own minds :)The champ arrives.

tarotlyn

Thanks! AJ!

:love:
Lyn

Promise

Oh, this is TOO SWEET!

It's cute but powerful at the same time. I love how it's quirky, but not novelty at all, really.

Keep 'em coming!

Sinduction

I've got 2 chi's. They really are not aware of their size. My smaller one likes to challenge German Shepherds. Like he's scaring anyone. :rolleyes: It's almost like other dogs don't take them seriously.

I love the cards so far! Very cute!

Callistabell

Chihuahuas, You got it! I've known a couple of fiesty ones myself. 7 of wands would be great. It'll be the 7 of "bones" though. :)

I can't wait to make more.
And I have to say that I can't believe there arent' more dog tarots out there,( I see loads of cat tarots) and the ones there are are out of print. Tisk, tisk, what a shame. I see I simply must go on and finish the deck. :)
I've been a dog lover all my life.

Callistabell

successgoodhealth said:
Are you the same Callistabell as the "print shop nightmare :eek: Margarita" Callistabell?

Lyn

That's me! One and the same! :D

Callistabell

Here's a tough little chihuahua with his little hoard of bones. 7 bones.

annabubble

Callistabell said:
Here's a tough little chihuahua with his little hoard of bones. 7 bones.
Where'd he go? I don't see a link :confused:

Doggie Tarot = fab idea. I've got a gorgeous black lab who thinks she's a guard dog and just isn't :laugh: She's a sweetie-pie though...

Callistabell

Oh, the site locked up on me last night. Here it is. I wasn't quite sure where this little Chihuahua would be having his stand off. I thought in a park, facing down bigger dogs threatening to take the bones???? A city park, a tough little city chihuahua. :) No one around manu e manu...well, dogu e dogu.

(JPEG removed)