Doggie Tarot

truelighth

Ohhh.. these are so cute! Yes, the world definately needs more dog tarots. There are so few. I am already looking forward to seeing more of your cards :).

Callistabell

Here is my Emperor, I call him Pharaoh (for now at least.) You'll see why. :)

(JPEG removed)

Promise

I adore that Emperor! He looks so...what's the word...noble? That's not a very Egyptian sounding word, but it fits!

lark

I love, love, love these..:love:
I would buy this deck in a New York minute....please continue.
I have an Italian Greyhound, a Maltese, and a Yorkie.
So I'm surrounded by dogs.
And this is the first dog deck I've ever seen that I actually like and feel I could read with.

OH...Italian Greyhound so silly, loves to play, not a care in the worls...Page of Wands

Matese...our little sweethearted princess...Queen of Cups

Yorkie...think's she's the center of the universe (and she is :) )...World

Callistabell

Oh, Lark, these are great suggestions. Thank you. and thanks for the compliments. :) I'm having so much FUN making this deck!

Here's the latest that I just finished. The chariot.

(JPEG removed)

Hooked on TdM

Bahahahaha! Omg the Chariot is adorable! I can't wait to see more! :)

Hooked

stefficus

"leeee-vin, on a jet plane... don't know when i'll be back again..."

what cards would be good with a st. bernard? or a mastiff? i think a standard poodle (not a toy) would be good for a queen of swords, maybe, but i could be biased. *grin*

(psst, everybody... keep coming in to inspire her to draw more cards! hehehehe...)

missycab

Love this cards!!!!

The pharaoh is great!! And the chariot is hilarious!!

I would love to see a Pug!!! They are so cute! (the chihuahua is also a favourite). My brother would love to see a Scottish terrier, by the way...

Callistabell

thanks Missycab. Scottish Terrier is now one of the Luvas! Pugs will surely be in, cause I think they are sooooo cute.

Here we go. The Golden beautiful blonde Retriever is our Empress. And We've got a pair of Lovers.

(JPEGs removed)

lunakasha

Callistabell said:
Oh, wow. The doggie-love-of-my-life, Simon, is a German Shephard. (Don't tell my new puppy that I referred to Simon like that. I love my new puppy sooo much too.) Simon was my first dog with my husband. We adopted him a month before we got married, and what a companion! Sleeping at the foot of my bed. Giving me sympathy through my pregnancy and morning sickness. (No cable tv, no job, just me and him.) One of the most special relationships I've ever had. I called him "Tomba", and the fool card is based on him. I titled it "the Mutt", but he's a pure bred sable GShep (no black saddle). I'm going to change it to The Stray. It fits better as the fool card anyway. --so says my husband, too.

Kaiser (our Shepherd) fits the "Fool" profile quite well, LOL!

Here is a pic of him from September (he turned four years old that month):

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2007/September/18.html