Doggie Tarot

Callistabell

Oh, great, you got the lovers Romeo and Juliet thing. I'm SOOO Glad!
And YES, I will be publishing!!! No matter what.
I'm delighted that its hitting a chord with people.
I also think color plays a huge role!
Thanks for the comments. Since it's father's day I won't be on the computer much, but I'll try to get one card out this evening. Got a good idea for Strength and the Heirophant. We'll see which one I can do today. :)

AJ

beautiful dog images posted and lovely deck work!
Callistabelle, it is your deck and whatever you do with the images will be perfect! Two of Bowels makes me smile.

Arrugh, just reread, will leave it there to make you all laugh ;)

Ator and Gummybear are both very popular decks, I think this one falls in that group. Definitely tarot but with a fillip of fun

GryffinSong

Two more pics I couldn't resist sharing, showing size diff between greyhounds and Italian greyhounds. The big guy is my Gryffin (8.5 year old retired racer). The little guys are Merlin (snuggling) and Walker (sprawled). :D

Attachments

• walker gryffin web.jpg
    walker gryffin web.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 64
  • boys sleeping.jpg
    boys sleeping.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 66

stefficus

gryffinsong, those hounds are adorable! all sleepy relaxing. awwww.

one time some friends and i were discussing what breed of dog we should get, and i said i liked greyhounds, but i was afraid they needed more exercise than i could provide. i was informed by a girl that had owned two that if i had a fireplace for them to lay in front of, i'd be fine. the discussion went on about greyhounds (love them, so pretty and sleek) until one guy said i should definitely get one, "because they're just like you." wha? skinny? i'm not skinny. "no - beautiful, smart, and lazy."

right now i have the most perfect black lab doggie in the whole world, but i still have a soft spot for greyhounds. someday i'll adopt one. :D

Chronata

This is just getting better and better callistabell!
Why are you so amazed that we all support and adore it? :D

It is a beautiful deck...
it's a beautiful deck about DOGS...
and it shows a perfect understanding of both pups and tarot, with wonderful humor, and a lovely simplicity of symbolism...
what's not to love?

It definitely needs to see publication...it's a deck I would love to use myself!

Callistabell

He's not a Heirophant. ....He's a Hound-o-phant. :)

(JPEG removed)

GryffinSong

Oh, I LOVE the houndophant!!! :thumbsup:

Callistabell

Thanks. He made me laugh.
I got sort of on a roll again so..- here's the Hermit.

Attachments

• Doghermit.jpg
    Doghermit.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 86

GryffinSong

Every one of these brings a smile to my face. The hermit rocks!!! :D

Callistabell

Oh, Gryffinsong, I wanted to show you the greyhound that's on my son's painting that I painted in 2006. It's simplistic, but the story I tell is that he is a retired racer named "Streak". hehe. I think greyhounds are awesome!

Attachments

• Streak.jpg
    Streak.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 79