The Quantum Tarot

Rose

I just received my copy of the Quantum Tarot from Amazon. Kunati did an excellent job printing the deck. It looks great! Very similar book and packaging to Kat Black's Golden Tarot. The 200 page book is small (about
2 3/4 by 4 3/4 inches--essentially the same size as the cards), but seems to have a tremendous amount of information about the card meanings and scientific background of each card. I'm looking forward to working with this deck.

truelighth

Is this one already published then? I thought it wouldn't be out till the first of september. So I got it on pre-order together with the Mystic Dreamer Tarot. Which is probably why I haven't gotten any shipping notification. Ah well, I guess I have to wait longer... sigh.

stefficus

Rose said:
I just received my copy of the Quantum Tarot from Amazon.

w00t, w00t, w000000000t!!1!

:D

*goes to stand by her mailbox*

All Is One

Rose...this is very good news! Thanks for telling us. Very cheery now.

Stefficus said:
another early shipping datapoint - i just got notificated that mine is supposed to arrive sometime next week...

*crosses fingers really hard*

Stefficus, that's hilarious. "notificated"....I am so going to steal that word from ya!! :D

Red Emma

Quantum Tarot

Received word this evening that Amazon shipped my deck today, it should arrive Friday. Can hardly wait.

Emma

All Is One

I posted this on the postman thread earlier. My deck was not shipped. The Roger Ebert book (one of two Ebert books in same order) was shipped. Q tarot at first was listed with my second Ebert book and said it would be shipped when items became available.

Later today I got notice that second Ebert book has been shipped (it is called "Your Movie Sucks.")

I really am ready to subscribe to the idea that Amazon has a personal vendetta against me. They have snafu'ed me for 7 years. I have great service when they truly send wrong thing...but on an average day and an average order, they tend to err on the side of obstreporus.

~ness.

The 78th Fool

For anyone ordering from the UK - one of my best friends received notification that his decks had been dispatched by Amazon.com this morning but the delivery estimate was as far away as the 17th September!

This happened with my copy of the Deviant Moon. Admittedly, it arrived much earlier than the delivery estimate but when it did, it had been dispatched from Germany and not the US.

I can only conclude that the strange inner workings of Amazon are one of the greater mysteries that would take several years of contemplation and meditation to fathom!

Chris. xx

gregory

Ah - THAT one I know about. (the weird mailing places) - I once got 4 MASSIVE books, allegedly from the US, from abe books sellers, but in mailing bags from the French postal service. Apparently some places in the US with a lot of packages to send to Europe ship in bulk to a contact there and then the shipment is split up and sent on its various ways. It saves money, I gather.

stefficus

i just got notification that my deck should be here monday! i have a tracking number and everything, so i'm pretty comfortable getting excited about it.

*HAPPY DANCE*

Red Emma

Quantum Tarot

All Is One said:
I really am ready to subscribe to the idea that Amazon has a personal vendetta against me. They have snafu'ed me for 7 years. I have great service when they truly send wrong thing...but on an average day and an average order, they tend to err on the side of obstreporus. ~ness.

After spending some of my working life in retail, I came to the conclusion that no matter how hard a company tries, there are just some clients with which there will be foul-ups. Continual foul-ups. If I had known then about negative energies and smudging, I'd have treated the whole place with sage. Also any postal installations in between my company and the customer, as well as her own mail box. I hope things improve for you.

When you get the Quantum deck, you might ask it what the problem is.

Blessings,

Red Emma