The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Netzach

Crumbs Feretian, I hope I'm not going to be embarrassed by the kindergarten-quality of my card!

gregory

I might just quit..... :(

but oh, the pinkness......

Feretian

Feretian on Post II that everyone read when they got into this project said:
It's not about artistic talent. So don't hide under the sofa because you "can't draw". This is about love and community. Mouse love and the AT community.

Stop it with the I-can't-draw-I'm-so-embarrassed stuff.

Thank you for your complements. *preen*

And thank you for doing this deck with me.

You ATers brighten my every day. Honest.

missycab

OMG, Feretian!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wonderful job!!!

Here's the sketch of the two 5 of pentacles... I have to get some color sharpies and try coloring them...

Attachments

• 5 pentacles sketch.jpg
    5 pentacles sketch.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 113

Dancinbear

Missycab, have to say, I love the drawings!

Netzach

missycab said:
Here's the sketch of the two 5 of pentacles... I have to get some color sharpies and try coloring them...

Ohhhhhhh . . . sweet!

Feretian

missycab, I love their expressions. They made my eyes sting a little.

missycab

Thanks, guys!!

I was really inspired to do this card... one of the "ugly" ones of any deck!!

All Is One

Missy Cab, that is wonderful! The faces are heartwrenching. It's perfect. If you don't want to add color, it's great as it is. It's the very essence of the five of pentacles.

Gregory said:
I might just quit.....

but oh, the pinkness......

Speak of the pynk devil. I just got my set of markers about an hour ago, and still want to do my card in black and white, or basic sort of a manner, but I'm going to begin experimenting. (Still waiting on the blank cards to get here.)

Instead of just pink, which is there, there is also "rhodamine" and "mulberry." The Mulberry one is the lighter. But both markers look very fuschia to me.

Like DB said he was feeling, my sketches look peaked. I haven't given it the time and attention it needs yet, either. Feretian's sketches were sort of Da Vinci like. Irritating. (But lovely, and I'm kidding! This is a project of love!)

But I have three months.... Surely I can come up with something. And I will! (She said, with mud in her eye and sweat on her brow.)

I really would like to make my mice of clay and take photos of them, then print them. But I can't? Are you sure? I would really like to. The photo would be in black and white, probably, and printed by whatever means needed.

Pleese?

GreenMoonBeam

:bugeyed: there's some skyll here. :bugeyed: Might slynk back to the cave &
do drawyngs agayn.}) })