The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

truelighth said:
I just saw the Page of Cups. That one is also really great, Chronata.

About the swap.. oh dear, I dunno. Let me think if I can think of a good idea for a Knight of Pentacles. I know what I want to do with the Knight of Swords, but the Pentacles, no idea!

No, wait! You're not swapping anything yet...the card that GreenMoonBeam gave you (was it knight of swords?...yes) is yours. cirom is doing the knight of pentacles. So you do TWO Knights of Swords UNLESS you decide to trade with someone. Like if you wanted to do the seven of wands, you'd ask me if I wanted to trade my second card. See? cirom just got a little confused but it's all sorted now.

blackroseivy

I wouldn't mind swapping someone for a Major of 2...

I got the 9 of Wands & the Page of Swords.

If anyone is interested, just PM! :D

blackroseivy

Scanning the TITLED card. :) Uno moment`e...

blackroseivy

Ok, so - not perfect. Kinda messy, etc. I did my bestest with ink, which is emphatically NOT my medium. :p

Attachments

• anonnymouse9ofwandstitled.jpg
    anonnymouse9ofwandstitled.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 126

gregory

It is a lot more colourfuler than MINE :D Whassa matter with it ??????

blackroseivy

hehe

I guess I'm just a perfectionist - I had this gawgeous oil version in my head, & this doesn't measure up to my painting standards! Oh but he is cute anyhoo... ;)

Netzach

blackroseivy said:
hehe

I guess I'm just a perfectionist - I had this gawgeous oil version in my head, & this doesn't measure up to my painting standards! Oh but he is cute anyhoo... ;)

He's gorgeous. You wait till you see mine . . . it'll make everyone else look like Rembrandt!

gregory

Netzach said:
He's gorgeous. You wait till you see mine . . . it'll make everyone else look like Rembrandt!
Did he do a LOT in b/w then ?????

blackroseivy

Aww, thankee...

I'd love to do something different for the other deck - IF anyone wants to trade, as I said before. So, I'm doing my Page now but I'll hold off doing 3 & 4 until I find out if anyone wants to swap with me.

This li'l guy is SO cute!! :D He will have a velvet ber`et & a cocktail sword... ;)