The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Jyscal

(stomach grumbling) thanks all for the help. I think ill go with Cat's idea and the momma mouse for now, and work from there. But we all know gregory is the cleverest cat this side of the far side...

Inana

gregory said:
Two hand drawn cards. Same design or different- you choose. You should have cards to draw on by now, no ? you get three, for disasters....
Yes! Thank you!

Guiding Cauldron

heres my card

ok everyone first attempt on first card tell me what you think!

Attachments

• nonny card 10 pents.jpg
    nonny card 10 pents.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 120

lark

That is so perfect I really love it...I love the way you put the ten pentacles as a decoration on the stocking.
Looks nice and neat, crisp and clear too, very colorful.

All Is One

GC ~ That is a wonderful card!!!!

Cat* said:
Brilliant! Can I borrow that quote to possibly work into the thesis about my Eight of Pentacles? Now I only have to illustrate it.

You are more than welcome to the quote! I hope it's helpful.

My designs will have to wait til the company leaves next Tuesday. I do want to get some drafts done.

Jyscal.....I'm probably at the same stage you are. Don't fret, all you last minute mousers. You know we'll get them done. We have plenty of tyme.

All Is One

Feretian said:
(those aren't the cards I'm eating. It's my postage reimbursement.)

Is it something illegal? Is it a state secret?

Please tell us.......I'm begging, with both of my mousey little paws clasped together right here.

Feretian

Very festive, Guiding Cauldron! I like the ten across the cuff, too! What's the "L" -like symbol on the gelt?

Boy, you don't mess around with your first drafts, do you :p

Okay, I'll spill it, All Is One. The little clasped paws went right to my heart.

gregory asked how much she owed me in postage, and was going to send me way too much, so I angled for a UK favorite...Jaffa Cakes! Spongy cookie with dark chocolate frosting and orange jelly stuff. Irresistable. Templar Girl turned me on to them. So gregory said "ewwww" but sent me some anyway. I'm rich! I'm rich! Jaffa cakes for all!

International Myce, don't fret about the postage...they were all under $2, hardly worth going through all the paypal business. American Myce, just drop a stamp in your return envelope.

Or anyone can donate postage to Grizabella's fund!

And of course, if anyone wants to send me cookies, you will be well rewarded in the afterlife.

All Is One

I've heard people on the forum talking about Jaffa cakes, but for some reason I pictured rice cakes.

I can't say I'm with ya on those, they don't sound like something I'd like. I'll side with Greggors on this.

But if you love them, everyone with access to Jaffa cakes should send you some!!!

There is something particularly mouse-lyke about them.

gregory

This dial up is more than incredibly slow, but just popping in - to check if the Ferretwoman had her cookies yet.... NASTY things, but as long as they make HER happy

METRES of snow here; we've not got the car in the driveway yet....

moderndayruth

Guiding Cauldron said:
ok everyone first attempt on first card tell me what you think!

GC, what a beautiful card!!!
For myself, i understood - intention is one thing and the execution is all another... :D
The Emperor, ready to be mailed next week! ;)
He is far more "impressionist" than i wanted him to be, but there you go, that's the best i could do. :)