Cat's Eye Tarot

Dragon Rider

The Kissa Tarot is on its way to me from halfway around the world. :) I can't wait for this cat deck to also find its way to me... eventually... very soon! :)

Emylicious

OMG I am in love with your deck.

I have two cats (a snow spotted bengal and a seal point siamese) so I am obviously as cat fan, and your cards capture the 'essence' of a cat!

I really really hope you publish them.

Emily x

Alta

Hi catdoc,

I have been watching this deck for what seems years. Love it so much, but then I am a cat person. Hoping it gets not only completed but published.

Great work, so empathetic!

Alta

truelighth

Gorgeous! I love the whole court of the cups.. they so tie in, same type of cat, and yet different. I am also really looking forward to this deck being finished and published. I think it is one of the most amazing cat decks out there. Any publisher would be a fool to pass this one up, imo. :D

catdoc

"You're so close to done!"

Just 12 more cards to go. All of the court cards are sketched out. The courts will each have the kitten, juvenile, adult female and adult male cats in the coat colors and settings that are consistent with the numbered cards of each suit.

"I think your concept of the 8 of Wands is particularly good."

Thank you - the concept for the 8 of wands was one that I wrote down early in the process of creating the deck. The story of this mom cat's behavior seemed a perfect fit for the energy of this card. Wands being all about action and the 8 requiring quick action with no time for thought or fear if the job is to be done.

=^..^= deb

Dragon Rider

Your new cards are gorgeous, Deb! I am *purring* in delight over here as I imagine eventually getting my paws, er, hands on this lovely deck. Hopefully our dreams will come true... soon... (CAT TAROT LOVERS UNITE!!!)

echo

What a lovely deck! Looking forward to seeing it's completion.