The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Netzach

I've just realised I never wrote anything for the lwb for my cards . . . hold on . . . brb.

gregory

Feretian said:
When all the cards are finished and scanned, all the artists will have a free download (but I don't know yet where from). We'll raffle the two decks, and offer the download to Aeclectic Tarot to add to their collection of handmade decks.
Wouldn't emailing it to "artists" - and artists - be easiest ?

I thought we planned to SELL the download to others for MORE money for the programme ? I though that was why we invented watermarks ?

Netzach

OK, I have my lwb entries:

For the juggling mouse: It's fun keeping nuts in the air - but you can't eat them till you drop them and relax.

For the seesaw mice: Up and down, up and down. There can be advantages to both if you get the balance right.

Cat*

I also just PMed my LWB entries to Feretian. FINALLY. :D I'll also post them here for inspiration (who knows? I might not have been the last one to write hers!)... ;)

-----

The Devil
Stop blaming others for your own choices. There's no such thing as a free lunch...

Rx: ...but maybe you can make a deal with the Devil.

-----

Judgment
Waking up. Getting through to the other side. The light at the end of the tunnel...

Rx: ...sometimes is an oncoming train.

-----

Eight of Packages
Finding the best way to get things done. Developing skill by combining repetition and variation.

Rx: Not putting thoughts into practice. Unhelpful perfectionism.

-----

Note:
The reversed meanings are meant to offer a different perspective on the same concept. They can also be taken as shadow aspects of the card. Actual shuffling for reversed cards is optional.

gregory

'Kay - what is the current status of things ? What cards are not yet with us ? Any in need of new parents ??

Cat*

gregory said:
'Kay - what is the current status of things ? What cards are not yet with us ? Any in need of new parents ??
Heh, I was wondering about the same thing. Great minds and such... :D

There's a status list from July 27 over in the Raffle thread. I posted over there to ask Feretian if it was still up-to-date and if any cards still needed adopting.

All Is One

Cat and Netzach, I love your LWB entries.

Feretian

Okay, all you rumbling Myce, here's the scene....

These cards are not in my possession. I have repeatedly PM'ed or spoke in the threads to the owners, or they are people who have already told me they are unable to participate.

These cards are now all up for reassignment...

With No Exceptions.
If this card was yours, you may speedily mail it, and hope that it arrives before the new artist has done so.

And don't dare be miffed. We have had almost a year, now.

Chariot

Cups 2 4 5 6 8 10 Knight Queen

Wands 4 6 9

Coins 9 Page Queen King

Swords 5 8 9 Page

Please reply IN THIS THREAD if you want to do one of these cards.

DO NOT PM!!!

I need you all to help me keep track in these final weeks.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT A LWB ENTRY< PLEASE DO SO NOW.

I love all you Myce, in the deck or not!

xxx
Feretian

minrice

I can do the 4 Wands Ferry!

gregory

I will take Queen of Cups; please send blank cards; I DID have 2 spares but I can't find them. I DO have some cards that MAY match; remind me of size and backs.....

And to all new artists - please note - you have to actually DRAW 2 copies on to actual cards that Ferryberry sends you. NO collage etc..... See posts 1 - 3 of this thread.

(Sorry to muscle in here, Ferry, but anyone who wasn't here at the start may not realise what is required :D :*)