The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Aulruna

Okay, I'll do the 9 of Coins and the Chariot -- have cards, will paint. All I need is Ferry's addy again.

All Is One

I had no idea that 20 cards were still not done. Wow. I'm creatively impaired right now, as I told Grizabella a few days ago, I have no spatial skills left due to the pregnancy. I hope you good people can band together and get this done! Go team!!!!

Feretian, you're doing a great job. I can mail out some of my blank cards, but I can't do it until later in the week, which might not be soon enough.

gregory

AIO - describe the cards to me EXACTLY again, lest I find that I DO have some that match....

All Is One

Keep in mind that I am halt, lame and blind (more or less.) They are basically blanks of the most basic of RWS decks. The backs are that lovely black blue and white plaid type design. My husband just guessed the size at 4 x 2.5 (I don't want to make a guess.)

Does that help?

minrice

This reminds me, I too need blank cards. I sent back my unused blanks!

gregory

Yes ta - I seem to have two with those backs and a few with other backs entirely.... so will get on with the Queen then :D

All Is One

I'll go clear out my PM box, and then people that need blanks should PM me their address and how many cards they're doing. I'll send a batch of blanks out sometime this coming week.

Since Ferrytwinkle has an actual full time job, I thought I should pitch in.

Cat*

Current list of cards still needing to be done

I'll volunteer to update this list as we go along, according to what's posted in this thread...

No name after the dash means you can still claim to draw the card. See the first three posts of this thread for details. Additional requirement by now: speed. Think Speedy Gonzalez, if you'd like to stick with the mouse theme. :D

Majors
Chariot - Aulruna

Cups
2 - Cat*/canid (each does one version)
4 - rhombchick
5 - Cat*
6 - Guiding Cauldron
8 - Sebavin
10 - rhombchick
Knight - victoria.star
Queen - gregory

Wands
4 - minrice
6 - Guiding Cauldron (only 1 card needed for this one!)
9 - canid

Coins
9 - Aulruna
Page - minrice
Queen - Feretian
King - Guiding Cauldron

Swords
5 - Cat* UPDATE: this card is done already (by similia, from the first round)
8 - Feretian
9 - Debra
Page - Sebavin

UPDATE: All cards are spoken for! :thumbsup:

Cat*

I'll do the 2 of Cups, 5 of Cups, and 5 of Swords. If you can stand six Cat cards in your mouse deck, that is. ;)

I need more blank cards, though. Will PM you, All Is One.

Feretian

I want the Queen of Coins and the Eight of Swords!

I love you Myce! Thank you soo much for stepping in!
:*