The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

strings of life

inanna_tarot said:
My DPO is very much unloved at the moment.. so is my deviant moon and all my decks

Swineflu has managed to get me... today is the first day in 4 i've had enough energy to type

I'm still PDRing just, having some sick time off. Sorry for all the previous posters, havent had the energy to read back to see how everyone is getting on!
Positive thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.

Onyx said:
Rember to take it easy and not let yourself get beat up by this process. It is one that will take some time to roll into and we are still early in the process.

Allan
I was just going to post in this thread. Great advice. The journey should be fun. If you "miss" a post, try and not think of it that way. We all get busy and all of our schedules are different.

I think of "Tarot Time" as unwinding time, and I hate when I don't find that 30 minute window right before bed on week nights, do flip through a book (depending on the deck) or my cards. I'm increasingly drawn to by Bohemian Gothic more as of late, so much so that there way be weeks when I just use that deck. And, I am sure that I will just read with the VR on others.

I'll be posting tonight (for it to launch tomorrow morning).

The Guided Hermit

My daily is up. This is a day for deep and personal inner travel. I'm off to my cave....

Bloudwedd

OK, so I will be signing up a bit later than the rest of you. Hope you accept my excuse: My deck is not yet out! The Gaian Tarot will be publiched in MArch and then I will also begin the true PDR. Altough I do have a blog ready for it allready and even doublechecked with Joanna so that it is OK that I post pictures! Link is in my profile!

kabang

I've just bared my soul (more or less) in a reading. I may post it over in "Your Readings" as well, because I could use some input.

Onyx

Bloudwedd said:
OK, so I will be signing up a bit later than the rest of you. Hope you accept my excuse: My deck is not yet out! The Gaian Tarot will be publiched in MArch and then I will also begin the true PDR. Altough I do have a blog ready for it allready and even doublechecked with Joanna so that it is OK that I post pictures! Link is in my profile!

Welcome to our group! It will be great to have you along. I will add you to the sign up list. I look forward to seeing the Gaian Tarot in action. It look exceptional!

Do remember to make sure that you have a link to the Aeclectic Tarot main page shown on your blog. It is a requirement that we have for those who use blogs for their PDR.

Looking forward to when the Gaian being released and what you learning from using the deck!

Allan

luxshine

Ok. Total newbie, jumping in. I'm not doing a web blog because I already have too much going on the internets, and most of my readings so far as I'm learning are very personal, but I do want to devote a year to study seriously one (Well, two) of my decks, so... after a lot of lurking and reading, I think this would be the good place?

My main deck forever has been the Tarot Art Nouveau (the Antonella Castelli) one, and I just can't completely abandon it. It's too dear for me, and the one that feels better in my hands. However, I just got the Baseball tarot, and even when I know most might think of it as a "joke" deck, it makes so much sense in my head, that I do want to study it carefully and see exactly why it called me so much after... well, six years of not buying another deck since I was so happy with mine.

The Guided Hermit

Wishing everyone a great day out there (or night for that matter).

My daily is posted on my blog....

BelovedK

Haha, I cheated on my PDR decks last night. I drew from my Osho Zen deck and loved my reading. I will play with my VR and BG today (I am snowed in, sort of) so they won't feel neglected. I had a reading this morning and she cancelled because of the snow :(

I need to post a blog, maybe today.

inanna_tarot

hi guys..

i havent forgotten about you all - just swine flu really sucks! Only just starting to feel more like myself after a week of being in bed.

I did pick up my DPO but a voice in my head said, sod it, go sit outside for 10 mins. That will help you more than shuffling cards.

And ya know, that voice was right.

But I do miss shuffling my cards. Its funny how I never thought of shuffling and playing with decks took 'energy' out of me, but it really does coz I know if I did start playing with them, I'd be drained and miserable. How bizarre!