Cat's Eye Tarot

tiripou

Kitties!

catdoc said:
I hope so - only 6 more cards to paint. The Queen of Swords is ready to paint. Now that the holiday rush is over ...

Yipeee! I've been waiting (somewhat patiently) since the sample cards first went up here at Aeclectic. It's a lovely deck-- not a dud among any of the cards I've seen so far. And Hanged Kitty looks quite a bit like my little Nutmeg!

Hope you've been enjoying the process. I'm sure we'll all be ready to click on the PayPal buttons when you're ready for us.

Take care,
Jean

karenquilter

This is such a wonderful deck. Have you contacted publishers?
K

catdoc

I have not contacted a publisher. Years ago I downloaded information from Llewelyn about how to submit a deck. They were the only publisher that indicated that an agent was not required. Because I have not known when I would finish painting, I have not felt ready to start the process. There may be a element of avoiding rejection as well ;-)

truelighth

These courts are great... again! I really hope you will submit your deck (soon) to a publisher. It deserves publishing. I can't image any publisher passing up on this beauty.

pangolin

I agree, it's hard to imagine this won't be snapped up by a publisher. I plan to buy 5 copies -- one for myself, one for my mother, one for my niece, one for my stepdaughter...... oh, and another one for myself. :D

It's an amazing creation, and anyone who knows cats is going to be oooh-ing and ahhhh-ing over it.

lunakasha

catdoc said:
The Swords Court cards are now complete. Only the Pentacles Court remains.
http://www.catdocmaine.com/mytarot/Javascript/swords_court.html
=^..^=

Oh my.....these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :heart:

I hope you will find a publisher soon. Your deck is unlike any cat-themed tarot I've seen so far, and I have no doubt that it will be published. This is a beautiful deck that would be wonderful and intuitive to read with.

Wishing you all the best~ and hoping your hard work will be rewarded soon.

:) Luna

tigerlily

They are perfect! There is only one card I can't relate to, and that's Justice - I see cat justice more in the Seven of Swords, which says a lot about the kind of cats I own :rolleyes: - MY cats' version of the 7/Swords would be ripping into the new (new!) leather (leather!) couch...

Doesn't mean I won't buy it. I will! And buy one for my sister too :D

suedally

Love this deck! Will be looking out for it once it's available.