The Heart of Faerie

inanna_tarot

BlueDragonFly.. might have to wait a bit longer for me to get these new faeries...

but i will watch how you work with them with interest! I love how we like the same decks :)

irisa

DragonFae said:
For example: If my area I wanted to explore was......friendships....

From Faeries Oracle I drew: Gawtcha....the question might be...what are you afraid to see in your friendships....or What do you need to take a look at in your friendships....

From the Heart of Faerie I drew: The Lady of Leprechauns (this is one I have spoken with yet...hmmm) She is telling me that friendshiops are like leprechauns..they can be magical but tricky...that one has to keep an eye on them or they disappear....so perhaps I am not devoting enough time to my friendships or am too self centered in them and need to be more aware of my freinds needs etc...

So...I need to put these faerie cards away and get bust...things to do...but just wanted to share this

Interesting DragonFae :)

Next week I'm planning on drawing one card from each deck per day and see what develops... could be interesting huh!

I've not looked at the book at all since the first day when I skimmed it looking at the deck structure and for something about those 3 cards! I too plan to let the faeries do the talking. I really just need more hours in a day!

@Satori - No.. I just wanted to explain properly what I meant - hard to get it across in the right context sometimes... I think different views (as DragonFae rightly said) help us all :)

irisa :)

Nevada

This is my first glimpse at this deck, so thanks for the scans. I'm very happy that they changed the font for the card titles, as the Faeries Oracle is so hard for me to read. It was my one quibble with that deck. This is beautiful, and I love the card backs. I will have to be on the lookout for this one. :)

inanna_tarot

how everyone getting on with their decks after a few weeks of playing?

faunabay

OH YES! I love mine! :heart: I can't say enough good about this new deck!! I'm completely surprised to have them work the exact same way as the original Froud Faeries! It usually doesn't happen that way, but it sure did this time! :p

Chronata

They are wonderous...though the two decks together are a real challenge to shuffle!

DragonFae

I love them just like the first deck...so easy to read with and very chatty...

Satori

I have been getting great readings with them.

inanna_tarot

Ordered my HoF today.. couldnt delay a second more LOL.

BlueDragonfly

inanna_tarot said:
Ordered my HoF today.. couldnt delay a second more LOL.
Oh Yay! You'll love them!