Cat's Eye Tarot

Crescent

Still waiting so patiently! When this deck comes out, i will get myself 2.. i just love what i have seen so far.
Looking forward to it being published

catdoc

The deck is complete...

I just finished the Pentacles court cards today and will post them shortly
:) :) :)

Alta

Wonderful! It seems as if I have been following this creation for years. :)

MoonGypsy

catdoc said:
I just finished the Pentacles court cards today and will post them shortly
:) :) :)

Ohhhh, sweetie! :D This Fantastic news has made my day!!! Can't wait to see them! :love:

Big Warm Hugs,
MoonGypsyxxx [6 Cat Momma!] :love:

AJ

Great news indeed, I look forward to holding a deck in my hands. Thank you for finishing a big project!

Altena

It looks absolutely stunning, the cats are gorgeous. Can't wait to get a hold of a copy.

catdoc

Cat's Eye Tarot - Pentacles Court...

If it seems like it has taken years - it is because it has ;-)
I started this deck on May 27, 2001 with a notebook. I made a page for each of the cards. I decided on an overall scheme for colors and cats. I used Joan Bunning's "keywords" and Rider-Waite-Smith for "traditional images". Then I started with the Fool and worked through the deck in order, finishing by painting the 4 court cards of each suit as a group.

Here are the final group - The Pentacles Court.

http://www.catdocmaine.com/mytarot/Javascript/pents_court.html

baba-prague

I remember discovering this deck around 2004 I think - it's been great to watch it develop.

Lovely cards catdoc. I particularly like the King, he has a gorgeous expression.

Little Hare

Good lord :bugeyed: what an amazing deck!!!

It may just have to fix my wanting of not having a cat

Little Hare

Edit: has a publisher picked this deck up? Its amazing.... maybe schiffer books will :D

truelighth

Wow, the final cards! And they are amazing again. I so love this deck. I also have followed the development for a long time. I sure hope some publisher will pick it up. They should really, who could refuse these kitties?

Congrats on finishing the deck. That must be a thrill on it's own!