Soulmate/Aquaintence/Dream/Connection

aquadisiac

Recently I've been having dreams about a guy. I didn't even know the person actually existed until recently, when I stumbled upon his online profile. A few months earlier I saw a psychic and she explained that I would meet some guy, who is supposedly my soulmate. Her physical description matches this boy in my dreams, and online perfectly.

I'm basically looking for a spread that could possibly figure out if this guy even knows I exist? Or if there's any connection between the dream and reality? If we'll be together, ect.

Any help would be appreciated! thank you!!! :)

LadyLove

First, a question: have you spoken to him online, and have you added him on whatever social networking site you're on? That could be really helpful.

I found a spread by Mark McElroy that could be of some help to you. It's a soul mate spread, and I must say that I've gotten some great results from it.

*Cards 1 and 6 can be chosen from your deck as significators, or can be dealt at random*

1.) Person A
2.) Subconscious manifestations of linkage to Person B
3.) Past events revealing or related to Person B
4.) What is meant to be realized or learned from Person B
5.) How the relationship with Person B will ultimately change or challenge Person A.

6.) Person B
7.) Subconscious manifestations of linkage to Person A
8.) Past events revealing or related to Person A
9.) What is meant to be realized or learned from Person A
10.) How the relationship with Person A will ultimately change or challenge Person B.

11.) The essential karmic link between Persons A and B, and the main reason that they will be brought together in this lifetime. Alternatively, it can be read as what obstacle prevents you and your soul mate from meeting.

I sometimes read cards 3 and 8 in a past life respect, and it seems to work well. I've done this spread multiple times, and it's quite obvious that they're pointing towards the same person, since card 11 is the same in each reading.

Another thing about this layout--it doesn't tell you specifically who it is. You can make the Person B part of the reading be specifically about him if you make card 6, which represents Person B, a chosen signficiator that represents him in your eyes. I've never worked the spread in this manner before, but I'm confident that, if you put a particular person in the Person B spot, the reading could clue you in to whether or not you two are soul mates.

aquadisiac

Thank you so much!!!! I'm definitely going to try this out tonight and note this spread. I tired adding him on the social networking site... but he denied my request. He's currently in a relationship.

I have never had any contact with him. Really unhelpful... I know... :(

LadyLove

Awwwh. D: That stinks.
And yet, here's something to think about: I did this spread, and it told me that my soul mate would walk into my life when I was in a steady relationship, or maybe an engagement, and that he would manage to sweep me off my feet and show me that this relationship wasn't the one I needed to be in.

Who knows--maybe, just maybe, if you mystery boy did the same spread, he would see that his soul mate was a girl who was trying her best to find out who you are to her--and he would see that it was you. :3

velvet

I really like this spread, its very interesting. I did a spread and it seems like someone I already have met perhaps. So who knows...

Glass Owl

I am thinking of using this spread with two decks, one for each person and then laying down two cards for the 11 position (one from each.)