The Oracle of Shadows and Light

MysticalMoose

I got mine a couple of days ago & you're right. Its soooo accurate! I drew 2 cards & these little girlies whopped me right over the head with the in your face truth that I needed to see & today reinforced that message with another spot on draw! What a great deck :)

JennyNY39

I'm so glad it works just as well for you! Definitely a keeper. I use very few of my Oracles. This one is amazing!

cardlady22

For those in Central Florida, Jasmine Becket-Griffith will have an appearance this evening Sep 18th from 6:30 to 10pm.
Can you tell I'm giddy with excitement? Countdown . . . 2 hours until leaving.

Quester

cardlady22 said:
For those in Central Florida, Jasmine Becket-Griffith will have an appearance this evening Sep 18th from 6:30 to 10pm.
Can you tell I'm giddy with excitement? Countdown . . . 2 hours until leaving.

:bugeyed: Really..really..really wish I could be there!!! Enjoy Cardlady!!!! :heart:

cardlady22

Jasmine and her husband Matt were absolutely lovely people! It was the greatest treat of my life to see her original paintings hanging around the booth!

DaughterOfDanu

Thats awesome! I wish I could've gone!

I love this oracle. Its very accurate and its very interesting. At first I didn't quite like it. But the more I use it the more I get the feeling of "Tough Love" as if they're telling me "You may not like that I have to tell you. But its for the best."

This is the main oracle I use just for the reason that it doesn't sugarcoat everything (Although at first glance it seems as if it may).

IheartTarot

Aerin said:
No, because now I am weirdly wanting a pirate with a tattoo and other such clutter

Sorry :D

cardlady22

list of painting names

OK, I think I've gotten the names as posted on Jasmine's site Gallery and/or Zazzle page.

01 Ghost of the Pumpkin Patch
02 Absinthe
03 Sea Beacon
04 Snow Angels
05 Out Trick or Treating
06 Autumn Is My Last Chance
07 Steampunk Art: Poe
08 Grumpy Red Fairy
09 Three Witchy Sisters
10 Mermaid Eclipse
11 Fairy With Dried Flowers
12 Winged Seer
13 Kali
14 Marie Masquerade
15 Mildew
16 Angel de Los Muertos
17 Strangely Lonely
18 The Violet Duchess
19 Amara
20 A Walk Through The Highlands
21 Alchemy Angel
22 Voodoo In Blue
23 Violet Angel
24 Lighting The Way
25 Sewer Mermaid
26 Steampunk Carousel
27 My Very Strange Valentine
28 Death And The Maiden
29 Shallow Grave
30 Siamese Witch Twins
31 Lady With A Bosch Egg
32 Sea Storm
33 Dress of Alchemy
34 Faceless Ghosts
35 Dress of Storms
36 Mending A Broken Heart
37 Candy Cane Angel
38 Carnivorous Greenhouse
39 Steampunk Art: Clockwork Pumpkin
40 Steampunk Art: Mechanical Angel II
41 Nautilus Princess
42 At The Masquerade Ball
43 Lotus Fairy
44 Verdant Green
45 Wicked Witch And Her Hourglass

Golden Moon

IheartTarot said:
OK maybe I am a techno-fairy, here are some scans starting with the Candy Cane Angel (I will keep adding links here until I am done):

links to images of whole deck removed by moderator per posting guidelines

IheartTarot you are horrible (and I mean it with deep appreciation). You're a very, very, very, naughty and bad girl. Due to all the scans I saw, now I placed an order of this deck for myself. Shame, shame, shame on you and me, but thanks:D.