Cat's Eye Tarot

dare2

Wonderful news! Congrats!

HudsonGray

Wow, they moved fast on that.

Congratulations!

Jet Aluna

so happy for you!

Catdoc, I am not surprised to hear your news. I would have been very surprised if a publisher hadn't wanted to publish your beautiful work. I will definitely be in line to get my hands on this!

WolfSpirit

greyhound said:
Catdoc, I am not surprised to hear your news. I would have been very surprised if a publisher hadn't wanted to publish your beautiful work. I will definitely be in line to get my hands on this!

Ditto :D
I am very happy for you catdoc, and also for us who have been wanting this deck ever since we saw the first cards.

catdoc

Tarot for Life (TFL)

EarthAngel2911 said:
Did you ever think when you started this project on TFL that it would get this far? :)

I would never have begun the project nor would I have persevered without the continued encouragement of the members of that tarot community. It is sad that it ended before I completed the deck, but I think many of our members are members of this community now. :)
Deb

catdoc

Greyhound - You started this thread way back in December of 2003!

What a patient group you all are ;-)

Deb

truelighth

catdoc said:
Greyhound - You started this thread way back in December of 2003!

What a patient group you all are ;-)

Deb

I think that also says something about the quality of your art and the Cat's Eye Tarot. We tarot people can wait a long time for something good :D.

Vesper

Cat people are patient, too!

Dragon Rider

2011 is the Year of the Cat!!!

Yehey!!! I'm looking forward to the New Year!!! Not just one, but TWO, cat-themed tarot decks on my wishlist about to become REALITY!!!

#1: CAT'S EYE by US Games

#2 PAGAN CATS by Lo Scarabeo/Llewellyn

Shalyn

Darn. Not available for preorder yet on Amazon.

I want to get it on my wishlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!