View Single Post
Citizen

Nevada 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally posted by Alissa
I remembered this episode differently, with the Tarot reader running screaming from the room, but the transcript shows me corrected. She only gasped. It's been a while since I've seen this one, but it must have been a very dramatic gasp for me to remember the Tarot reader's reaction as "running screaming from the room."
She probably departed from the script. You know how actors are, always hamming it up. Especially the animated ones! Maybe she heard it refered to as a Tarotist's Squirrel, and heard ... the other word.

Quote:
Originally posted by Le_Corsair
4. Good day for Brunswick Stew.
I'm afraid to ask what that is.

I love squirrels. I've spent many happy hours watching them play. There used to be a whole family of them living right outside my schoolyard when I was in sixth grade, and we would congregate by the fence during recess to watch them, until the school decided they were vermin and eradicated them.

They were always nearby when we would go camping.

Uh-oh.

Maybe it means Plague. If you want to take your dog with you to a campground in my state, it's a good idea to call ahead and ask if any squirrels have died of plague recently. If so, then you're not allowed to bring a pet (nor would you want to!).

Maybe it's only bad press that blamed the rat for the spread of Plague through Europe centuries ago. Maybe it was really this innocent-looking squirrel!

Nevada runs screaming from the room.

Edited to correct typo.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7