View Single Post
Citizen

MCsea 

Lovely...

I just did another chart for the 11 11 11 11 for Western America and it did not look like the one I have above - so I re-calcuated (unfortunately it must be wrong)

For Jupiter to Pluto - we all share these crystals/sabian symbols

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: The rainbow's pot of gold. Faith
3°25' Taurus Crystal: Goldstone

Saturn Sabian Symbol: A third wing on the left side of a butterfly. Distinctiveness
23°31' Libra Crystal: Piemontite

Uranus Sabian Symbol: An entertaining comedian. Release
1°03' Aries Crystal: Orange Aventurine

Neptune Sabian Symbol: Butterfly emerging from chrysalis. Emanation
28°20' Aquarius Crystal: Labradorite

Pluto Sabian Symbol: A dark archway and ten logs at the bottom. Thoroughness
5°23' Capricorn Crystal: Black Opal

in a little more detail with a hint of crystal astrology..

JUPITER 3° Taurus.
Sabian Symbol: The rainbows pot of gold.
Crystal: Goldstone. Yes this is a man made crystal and how appropriate for today a day when human-kind is evolving this stone is a must for the day. Goldstone alchemically symbolised the transmutation of gold process, a perfect image for the 11. In addition Goldstone is uplifting, energising, and increases happiness. Today Goldstone will facilitate transmutation of our soul purpose, healing the past present and future.
Affirmation for Goldstone: I have faith, hope and love.

SATURN 23°36' Libra.
Sabian Symbol: A third wing on the left side of a butterfly.
Crystal: Piemontite. Piemontite lifts spiritual awareness, opening extra dimensions and allowing for curious, creative self-expression. Piemontite today offers us the opportunity to see into the extra dimensions, being open to the shifts in consciousness.
Affirmation for Piemontite: Think again; believe nothing is impossible.

URANUS 1° Aries.
Sabian Symbol: An entertaining comedian.
Crystal: Orange Aventurine. Orange Aventurine amplifies jovial and merry emotions, firing up optimism. Today this crystal will be particularly useful for ‘release’, release of old patterns, pain, addictions and everything else no longer supporting us.
Affirmation for Orange Aventuine: I laugh often with others.

NEPTUNE 28° Aquarius.
Sabian Symbols: Butterfly emerging from chrysalis.
Crystal: Labradorite. Labradorite promotes emotional and spiritual awakening, joy and wonder. Today Labradorite in particular, promotes metamorphosis, growth and accomplishment. Boundaries will be dissolved allowing for greater personal freedom and transformation
Affirmation: My new life starts today.

PLUTO 5° Capricorn.
Sabian Symbol: A dark archway and ten logs at the bottom.
Crystal: Black Opal. Black Opal aids in rebirth, transformation, astral travel, and is a powerful protection stone. Black Opal offers us the stamina and perseverance required to go boldly forward. Black Opal energy will successfully guide us through the dark times and into our bright positive future.
Affirmation: I see beyond time; I see into the light.

NOTE: for Eastern AUstralia we have

Sun Sabian Symbol: A parrot listening and then talking. Conventionality
18°17' Scorpio Crystal: Wardite

Moon Sabian Symbol: A finger pointing in an open book. Confirmation
20°31' Taurus Crystal: Slate

Mercury Sabian Symbol: The lamp of physical enlightenment at the left temple. Reconciliation
10°37' Sagittarius Crystal: Alabaster (Onyx Marble)

Venus Sabian Symbol: The lamp of physical enlightenment at the left temple. Reconciliation
10°48' Sagittarius Crystal: Alabaster (Onyx Marble)

Mars Sabian Symbol: An unsealed letter. Confidence
29°56' Leo Crystal: Atacamite
Top   #3