Thread: Horary DIY
View Single Post
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Hey Minderwiz!

You know I was thinking maybe I asked the wrong question, should I cast another chart asking should I meet this guy, will it work out btw us if we tried to be together? Something along those lines, what do you think? Let me know, please

Thanks in advance.
Your first question was not limited enough in terms of time frame - 'eventually' could mean any time in the next 60 years or so. A better period is between 3 months and a year depending on the circumstances.

'Will I meet him this year?'is a reasonable question, as is 'Should I meet him?' which carries an element of decision or choice on your part. 'Will it work out between us?' is similarly also a reasonable question, though it implies that the meeting will take place.

Go for what you really want to ask, and try to keep it as simple as possible in terms of a question - no 'ifs', 'buts' or 'ands' if you can possible help it. There's nothing stopping you asking supplementary questions - 'Will I meet him this year?' followed up by a second question such as 'Will we have a relationship?' which is asked if the answer to the first question is 'Yes'

Have a think about your question and then cast a chart only when you are sure you have the question that you want to ask. Don't worry if that takes a day or so, or even longer. What matters is that you feel that your question is the right one.

When you have the question and the chart, then post again and we'll have a look at it.
Top   #189