Horary DIY

Minderwiz

I asked the question to know if I'll be able to go in Oct. So it's a no, not gonna happen around oct. or does the chart says I'm not going on my next vacation, period.

Does that make any sense?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in rep ones - if your question specified October, then the answer relates to October, so it does not rule out delayed vacations or even premature vacations :)

Minderwiz

I asked the question to know if I'll be able to go in Oct. So it's a no, not gonna happen around oct. or does the chart says I'm not going on my next vacation, period.

Does that make any sense?

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in rep ones - if your question specified October, then the answer relates to October, so it does not rule out delayed vacations or even premature vacations :)

Nalini

Hi!

Ummm...not sure if this is the correct place to put up my Horary question and if I'm doing it the right way. So, read a few previous posts by others and formed an idea plus looking at last activity (post) a week back perhaps I'm not too off the mark.

My question: When will I get married and have children?

Time of question: 08:48 AM

Date of question: Friday, April 27, 2012

Place of question: Kolkata, India

Latitude & Longitude: 22°34′10.92″N / 88°22′10.92″E

Link to chart: http://i45.tinypic.com/6prb54.gif

Chart date & time: Friday, April 27, 2012 at 08:40 AM

Don't know much about astrology (that's a huge understatement) but isn't 7th House the one for marriage in Western astrology?

P.S. I understand that Morinus chart is a better option to post here but also that it runs on Linux (which I don't have). Really hope that it will not be a problem.

Minderwiz

I'll take a look at the chart and get back to you but I have one observation plus a bit of info.

The observation is that Hoary works best with a time limit attached. With the question as it stands a 'Yes' answer is not very helpful as it could be anytime in the next 20 years. If you put in a time frame (say one to two years you at least have some idea.). If you are only interested in the general situation, then that is best done from your natal chart.

The info is that Morinus does run in Windows (and Mac). The file you need to download is morinusWinEng.exe

See Morinus website for details.

Minderwiz

Hi!

Ummm...not sure if this is the correct place to put up my Horary question and if I'm doing it the right way. So, read a few previous posts by others and formed an idea plus looking at last activity (post) a week back perhaps I'm not too off the mark.

My question: When will I get married and have children?

Time of question: 08:48 AM

Date of question: Friday, April 27, 2012

Link to chart: http://i45.tinypic.com/6prb54.gif

Chart date & time: Friday, April 27, 2012 at 08:40 AM

Don't know much about astrology (that's a huge understatement) but isn't 7th House the one for marriage in Western astrology?

P.S. I understand that Morinus chart is a better option to post here but also that it runs on Linux (which I don't have). Really hope that it will not be a problem.

I didn't have my Astrology software with me when I posted earlier but trying this chart I have two issues. The first is that the 08:40 Chart has 1*Ca36' 37" rising and the chart that you have linked to has 23Cp21 rising. Now it looks like this is linked to your birth chart in some way. A Horary chart is a stand alone chart for the time that you understood the question you were asking.

If I read your post correctly you cast the chart of 08:40 and asked the question at 08:48, which is the wrong way round - question first (in it's final version) and then cast the chart.

Now it could well be that the 08:40 isa mistype and you meant to type 08:48. However before I can go any further I need you to confirm that you did indeed ask the question at 08:48 AM and if that's the case I'll do a reading based on it. Can I suggest yo add a time limit to the question, as mentioned above.

I don't normally ask for a natal chart as the two are not connected but in this case it might help, as I can also make an assessment based on the natal chart as well. Is the birth date given in the linked chart correct?

PS yes the seventh House is the house used for marriage (as well as all forms of partnership)

Nalini

Hi!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my question and chart.

To get to the points you mentioned:

• In astro.com there were quite a few options of getting a chart done and I was very confused about which one to opt for because of my inexperience.

• Indeed I did the chart first and then posted the question, sorry didn't know that it should be other way around. So, it is 08:48 AM

• As for the time limit can we take November 2012 - December 2013 or is it too long a time frame?

• Yes it is, date: 27.09.1972, time: 13:30 hrs, place: lat/long: 22°34′10.92″N / 88°22′10.92″E

I'm glad that you will be checking out my natal chart, because there are a few things that I intend to request for you to look at if it's not a problem (in a different thread). Sorry that the chart which I provided is perhaps not of much use (really wanted to cause you less trouble). Will try to download Morinus as soon as possible, but probably as don't have any understanding of astrology except for what is told to me don't think would be able to figure out anything from one generated. :-/

P.S. Thanks, in vedic astrology if I'm not wrong marriage, children etc., is related to Jupiter, which seems to be a problem for me but that's for later.

Minderwiz

Reading for Nalini

There's two parts to the question, firstly the marriage and seondly any consequent children. I'm going to take the time frame as relating to the marriage part of the question, so I'll take part 1 as:

Will I get married before the end of December 1913?'

and part 2 as 'Will the marriage result in children?'

For this post I'll largely ignore your natal chart if you intend to post one or more questions on it as a separate thread.

I've attached the chart, which was cast for 08:48 local time, Kolkota, India. The chart has 3 degrees 26 minutes Cancer rising. This makes the Moon your significator, and it is close to the Ascendant at 11 degrees Cancer. Both by house position and by essential dignity the Moon is very strong. You have the ability to influence the outcome to a considerable degree (assuming you want to). The Moon is also waxing, a good symbol of the time to start a new project or activity.

The prospective partner is signified by Saturn, ruler of the Seventh House. Saturn is on the cusp of the fifth House, which deals with romance and children, This might simply reflect your strong interest in these areas, especially if there is no further supporting evidence for the question.

Saturn is in Libra, where it is exalted and also is the triplicity ruler for the air signs, so Saturn has plemtu essential dignity and is placed in a succeedent house. However, Saturn is in no dignity of the Moon, Nor for that matter is the Moon in any dignity of Saturn, but it is in Saturn's detriment, so there's no indication here of an attraction. The Moon will aspect Saturn by Square but before that square can be completed Saturn will first square Mercury in Aries, and then sextile Jupiter in Taurus. Again this is not a favourable indicator for the desired outcome. I've also checked to see if there's contact by antiscia but there is not.

William Lilly allows the use of two additional significators in marriage questions. The Sun for the male and Venus for the female. These can be used when the two main significators do not suggest a positive outcome. Howeve I would really expect that the main two pointed in the direction of marriage even if they did not promise it. However I will consider them.

The Sun is in Taurus, the exaltation of the Moon, and the sign, triplicity and Terms of Venus - so that's a very positive position. The Sun (him) likes both your significators. The Moon is separating from a sextile to the Sun, so this might be someone that you have already met, possibly a friend (Sun is in the eleventh house of friends).

Venus (your other significator) is in Gemini, in the twelfth house (not a good placement) but it is in the triplicity of Saturn, so again this is a positive indication. Venus will soon apply to a trine with Saturn (indeed as Saturn is retrograde, the two planets will be mutually applying) As Saturn is in the sign of Venus, we have a mutual reception by rulership and triplicity.

The key thing is whether the two planets will perfect that trine before Saturn changes sign. Unfortunately Venus stations retrograde on 16 May, at 23 degrees 59 Gemini, On that day Saturn is at 24 degrees 02 Libra, The aspect is not perfected.

This suggests that you may meet someone and indeed everything is promised but their is something which delays or postpones the marriage, possibly indefinitely If the mutual reception was stronger - that is Venus was in Saturn's sign of Aquarius, I'd say that things may perfect anyway but with a weaker dignity I would not like to do that.

This is literally a frustrating reading, as the aspect is frustrated by Venus turning retrograde. Saturn and Venus offer great promise but the aspect is snatched away at the last minute. As this pair make a very significant difference all I can do is hope that things might still work out, though with some difficulties but please realise that things might well fall through.

If you are already in a promising relationship I would be more happy to be positive, if you are simply looking and hoping then things are more likely not to work out.

Sorry not to be more positive but to end on something of an optimistic note, the Sun (one of his significators) rules the two Lots of Marriage mentioned by Vettius Valens - so we do have further evidence of the possibility of marriage in this chart.

Attachments

• Nalini Horary.png
    Nalini Horary.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 208

Minderwiz

Afterthought

The above horary does not perfect the matter because Venus turns retrograde and moves away. As Venus is your significator it looks like it's you who has second thoughts not him.

So if it's any consolation the matter is decided by your own actions.

Nalini

Thanks so much for your time, wisdom, creating the chart and making such effort to explain things.

Don't know if the information helps but was in a relationship until end of February this year but it ended due to outside influences (and not through my choice). He is a Tauran. There is a faint possibility of contact. However, outcome is very unclear to me as of now if that possibility (of contact) materializes.

P.S. Posted some questions related to my natal chart, here is the link fi you wouldn't mind taking a look: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3136347#post3136347

Nalini

Hi!

Dunno if any more questions are being taken, in case if it is yes, then do have a question.

Question: Will 'AC' get arrested this month?

Date: Time of question: 08:33 AM

Date of question: Thursday, May 10, 2012

Link to chart: http://i50.tinypic.com/e9udl0.jpg

Many thanks in advance.