Thread: Angelite
View Single Post
Citizen

DownwardSpiral 
Today : )

I'll start this off by saying every night I put the angelite in my pillowcase and ask that it help connect me to the angels in my dreams and that I can recall those dreams.

This morning is the first dream I remember having this week.......no angels. I was dreaming that someone (I think it was my friend) was holding my glasses and wanted to clean them for me. I can remember water running from a faucet and this person wanting to hold my glasses under the running water. I told this person to please be very careful as I was afraid the left lense would pop out (as it occasionally does in real life) LOL of all things to dream about.

At work someone told me that I needed to be enlightened and that I needed to read the Bible. Oh boy : )

I'll make a note here that NOT once this week have I seen the number 1:11 or 11:11 which is very unusual for me. Today I got this........

First this morning I noticed the time was 10:11. Then it was 12:11. I thought about it and remembered that over the past few days I've seen the 11 mixed in with other numbers. A few days ago someone had asked me about forwarding the mail (I needed to ask my supervisor about it) so today I had a response for them and asked if they knew when the forward would start......6/11. Then on the way home I took a different route so I could stop at the store. After I left the store I made a left turn and a bus had just pulled up to the light. You guessed it.......the bus route was #11. Still on my way home I stopped far enough back to let a car pull out of the alley. (we had a red light) The driver had hesitated to go and by the time she pulled out the light had turned green. She was blocking me and had to wait for the cars before she could complete her turn. As I started to go I looked up at the flashing crosswalk sign to see how much time was left before the light changed.....I saw the number 11. And then coming here to AT the second reply I posted (and in it I mentioned my guides) was post #11. As if that isn't enough 11's while I've been on my computer I looked at the time (just to see how late it was getting) and the time was 9:11 and then a few minutes ago I looked again 11:00.

This is what the number 11 means......(from Joanne Sacred Scribes)

Angel Number 11 is a message from your angels to pay special attention to your thoughts and ideas as these are revealing the answers to your prayers. Your positive affirmations and optimistic attitude will manifest your desires and help you to achieve your goals and aspirations. They will also assist you upon your spiritual life purpose and soul mission.

Repeating Angel Number 11 encourages you to be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness. Trust that the angels support you in your ‘light work’.

And I just saw the number 11:11 : )

I'll finish this off by saying something I almost forgot....in my e-mails tonight I saw these two titles:

Heaven's Lost Property and The Serenity Diet.....hmm!
Top   #9