View Single Post
The last in line

Disa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post

I'm really enjoying the posts in Daily Draws too. It's so interesting to see how people are working with their cards.

Me, too. I'm also really enjoying doing the daily draws. I've never been one to stick to daily draws because I just couldn't get a rythm going, I didn't know what the purpose was all those years ago. I think I'm starting to get it now, at least something that makes sense to me. I think the time is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopena View Post
I need to finish my Sacred Days of Yule Spread with the Wildwood, even though it should have been finished over a month ago. I might take a few days to get other decks out of my system, and then:

I'll use my Druidcraft for one month, to start out with. It was my "first love" when it comes to decks, and I started to study it, but I didn't finish. That was at the beginning of 2006.

If it fits as a type of TdM: Tarot of the Master.

And the Faeries Oracle, which is the same for me when it comes to oracles, as the Druidcraft (I started to study them at the same time, too).

Why do I feel like I'm going sky-diving?? I have to try this, because without focus, there will be no point in my having any of my decks.
I hope you really get a chance to finish your Sacred Days of Yule, spread. It's such a rewarding process. If you immerse yourself in it you will really look forward to it rather than have it seem like a burden. I look forward to doing it each year.

The DruidCraft was also my "first love", The first deck where I actually felt like, "Hey, I can read these cards!The cards are finally speaking to me!" Oh, maybe we should write a few things in the Druidcraft study group? I'll have to see if I have any time for that, maybe on the weekends.

The Faeries is the same for me. I haven't studied it at all, only read it intuitively, but it's the only Oracle deck I actually feel good about reading.

Focus- yes, me too. I think my 2 previous IDS participations really helped my focus. I was terrified when I started the first one but it was a wonderful experience. I think it's part of why I feel pretty good about this study, too.

Good luck to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Divine View Post
I get more out of it too by actually writing instead of the typing.

I have a laptop, but still prefer my pen and paper for journaling.
I do like writing instead of typing, but the timing for these daily draws is when I'm already having coffee, eating oatmeal and online at AT-so I may as well do a brief little one card draw to meet my daily requirement of interacting with my cards while I'm here. Most of my actual journaling is usually readings or when I'm studying.
Top   #48