View Single Post
Citizen

strings of life 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliope View Post
Elendil, I'm hoping as well that you decide to join us with the International Icon deck, even if you do your own "unofficial version" of it in which you continue to do the DOW. The more the merrier! As has been mentioned already, this ODW seems to be rather flexible in allowing one to set one's own rules, which I hope means that more people will stick around.
I agree. Sometimes the less rules, the better. Bonding with our decks should be fun not a chore! 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, forever, whatever it ends up being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliope View Post
SO, I received my II deck last night in the mail -- it was very quick shipping! I've only had time to flip through the deck once, but I like it! I'll try to post later in the BtB thread with my initial thoughts.
Extremely quick! I ordered a back-up since I'm not sure if I want to use one copy to read with and study, or one to read with and one to work with in card order, Minors than Majors. I'll figure that out soon.

What I love about it is the fact that the colors are used to depict certain emotions that are true to the colors, primary and secondary: blue for emotion, yellow for thoughts, red for desires, browns for nature and day to day actions, orange (yellow + red) for healing and creativity. When I see I look at the cards in the II, I can really see what's going on due to these associations. It's fascinating to me.

kalliope, I'll be posting in the Study Group this weekend. Really .

ETA: I'm also figuring out what I want to do about journaling (blog, no blog, Evernote or Penzu). I have 2 domains that I have parked and one is less traditional, but may allow me to have fun with my studies. More to come...
Top   #50