One Deck Wonder Resurrected

Carla

I did a lot of the same yesterday, spring is definitely in the air down here is Devon, it's been glorious here today! I'm glad I got my cleaning out of the way yesterday, as today I went down to the coast and got my head spring cleaned by a very strong sea breeze. Trust me there are no cobwebs in my head anymore, phew!

I'm really enjoying working with this deck, so far I haven't felt any urge to stray.

I really envy that, I ADORE the coast and would move there in a heartbeat, but somehow, I ended up in nearly the dead centre of England. Doh!

Today I've been reading about how the 'small cards' fit on the Tree of Life, according to Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford (Lon Milo DuQuette) in Chicken Qabalah. :)

Miss Divine

Just changed my avatar to the Queen of Axes (=Swords) from the Dark Carnival - I've been using an avatar from my several-years-ago IDS for a long time, and although the new one's not quite as easy on the eyes, I figured it was time to visibly commit to one of the ODW decks!

Ha! That is why I changed my avatar to the red rose when I started the ODW. :laugh:

ETA: I just took a look at your ODW deck... Wow, that thing would make me crazy!
Good luck to ya! ;)

Tarot Orat

ETA: I just took a look at your ODW deck... Wow, that thing would make me crazy!
Good luck to ya! ;)

Yeah, it's not an easy deck to work with but it's got a TON of depth, and I've gotten incredibly accurate readings with it. Fortunately I don't have a clown phobia!

Miss Divine

Yeah, it's not an easy deck to work with but it's got a TON of depth, and I've gotten incredibly accurate readings with it. Fortunately I don't have a clown phobia!

Haha, no I have no clown phobia either. But the cards feel so loud, as if they are screaming at me. It's hard to explain but that is how I feel when I look at the images. Makes the Vampyres look very timid! :D

Disa

Oh good, I've been thinking all week of changing my avatar to a card from the DruidCraft... The HP is my fave. I aspire to have her strength and power...and my cat, Tom is there in the background :)

Eyebright

You know that's a really good idea to commit to our decks by changing our avatars! Emily made this one for me, and it has resonated for me for a long time, but maybe, just maybe it is time for a change. Only problem is trying to decide which card to take my avatar from!

Carla

You know that's a really good idea to commit to our decks by changing our avatars! Emily made this one for me, and it has resonated for me for a long time, but maybe, just maybe it is time for a change. Only problem is trying to decide which card to take my avatar from!

I'm not a paying member anymore and can't change mine to Thoth, I don't think. In fact I can't seem to figure out how to change my signature, either. I'll go look at the generic avatars for something suitably Beastly. :)

ETA: Okay, I've added the closest thing I could find to the Rosy Cross and changed my siggy!

Miss Divine

I just ordered several new decks. NO, I have NOT fallen off the bandwagon, and before I started this I gave myself permission to buy new decks. I will however look through them when they arrive though, because it has happened more than once that I've received a deck with missing cards.

hopena

Reading this thread has me wanting to use other decks. :laugh: I have the Lo Scarabeo somewhere, and tried to IDS with it three years ago. For my birthday, I received Duquette's book (that year), the Thoth, the Fey.

March 7th isn't that far away.

Miss Divine

Reading this thread has me wanting to use other decks. :laugh: I have the Lo Scarabeo somewhere, and tried to IDS with it three years ago. For my birthday, I received Duquette's book (that year), the Thoth, the Fey.

March 7th isn't that far away.

Ughh Hopena, til March 7th is a breeze. :laugh:
I made it a rule to stick to the Vampyres til, I believe June 15th. (Gulp)

But I feel better knowing I have new decks coming and they will be here waiting patiently.:D

What I do when I get the urge to use a different deck is to use one of my oracle decks. It really helps me out.