View Single Post
Citizen

Ronia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post

Actually they are, and always have been, the qualities of a dignified or well placed Saturn. Saturn is the planet associated with a careful, rational, disciplined approach to life planning, especially long term planning, as Saturn is the planet of Time - of self restraint or control, operating within our own clear boundaries.
I do insist on the Sun, you do keep playing for Saturn. LOL On top of that Saturn is in detriment and according to your analysis, even in the 8th. I actually meant that I'm more on the observing side. I do not possess the planning of a purely saturnian person. My planning is based on passion. I do set my eyes on something and I follow it, wherever it goes but I do prefer to remain unnoticed. It's hunting, not scheduling. Saturnian people do schedule (Lord of Time), I watch and wait. Then jump on the thing. There is a difference. One is a careful approach, the wisdom of Saturn is everyday wisdom, IMHO. The other is hunger, pure instinct. So, as the Sun is in Scorpio but the Asc is in Capricorn, I guess both these somehow have mixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post

As I see it Mars sets the destination, Moon sets how the destination is to be achieved but Saturn still steers the ship and is first officer. The captain usually delegates the day to day management of steering anyway and the First Officer is usually the person who has hands on control, under the command of the captain. Whether this is a useful analogy is another matter. I too have doubts about it. I think that if I use it at all, I'll do it from the point of view of running a company and surviving in the market - a sort of Ronia PLC, LOL But that's because it's an analogy that fits to my own career and experience in teaching.
I'm not sure about all these. As I wrote above, it seems we can find a way to make any planet in the chart a captain. I'm not convinced Saturn is the captain in my case either. The more I think about it, the less I see it... But the Moon alone is not convincing me either... Too watery, too emotional, too weaping... I actually can hardly stand the purely Cancerian nature, so the Moon alone couldn't work. May be the Saturn/Moon duo... But then from where comes the raw energy, the desire to compete and win, the hunger for competition? These are Marsian traits. I think it's not that simple as having one-two captains...
Top   #59