View Single Post
Citizen

Ronia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minderwiz View Post
Hmmm.... an interesting point about the direction of counting But as the MC starts at 0 Libra, you have a point. but that does give, Venus, Sun and Jupiter if we go in the direction of signs rather than the direction of houses (and the diurnal rotation of the Earth). I think your interpreation is probably what he meant, on a re-read.
Oops, I missed the fact that MC starts at 0 Libra. However, Venus is in Virgo... I actually thought he may have meant counting in the direction of signs: Libra, Scorpio, Sag, etc. Then fewer planets will be in the way to Mars, no?

Quote:
But Venus is still cadent from the MC and Mars is still in the seventh so the 'lack of constancy' clause still applies and as I read it, that clause allows you to have as many relationships as you want - the only condition appears to be that none of them will be long lived.
I can live with that.

Quote:
Mind you as 'wander lust' kicks in , they will have to face the choice of moving with you or giving up the relationship - at least till you get too old to qualify for travel insurance
LOL. I have never had a travel insurance. Very true about the wander lust. I need a fellow explorer and wanderer to make it work for longer!

Quote:
Edited to add:

Your Stage 4 is coming up. as I have had no reply from Spiralling for her Stage 3 reading. Ideally I'd like to calibrate my reading for your future events in your past. I tried to do something similar a month or two ago with the data you gave me relating to your employment history. We could try that again, with the aim of a prediction for when you will get employed or we could try a different area, such as health or possibly romance.

Let me know what you prefer and I'll try and work something out.
Romance. I'm aware of the possible employment already. Besides, it's spring, time to hunt for the fellow wanderer. (I haven't given up on the man with the letter, just waiting patiently for the planets to align in the proper way, so it would be helpful to know what's on the cards)
Top   #130