The bonefire has landed

wooden-eye

A companion (book) for a lonely Bonefire

The companion book is under way. I have folded with pressure exerted from my public (well me anyway). Thus far all goes well, I am receiving [and welcome] guidance from those more agile with the written word, and I am off and running. It promises to to a rather spontaneous and juicy affair- so hopefully an eligible companion for Bonefire.

baylys

The companion book is under way. I have folded with pressure exerted from my public (well me anyway). Thus far all goes well, I am receiving [and welcome] guidance from those more agile with the written word, and I am off and running. It promises to to a rather spontaneous and juicy affair- so hopefully an eligible companion for Bonefire.

Yipee!!!!! *happy dance, happy dance, happy dance*

Linfang

Great news!

Any chance there will be an ebook as well?

WhiteWolfy

Ooooh a companion book for the Bonefire, great news!!! I can't wait!! :D

Alta

Good news indeed! e-format please, at least as an option.

desertrat

This is indeed fantastic news. You can count on me purchasing one. Can't wait!

daphne

A book? That`s nice...

But what I would love is another deck with your vibrant brilliant colors. What do you think, to paint a new deck? :)

prudence

You know, I really enjoy your writing style as it is, I think the way you wrote the LWB was incredibly enjoyable to read. You have a unique "voice" writing wise, very down to earth and real. (and humorous)

wooden-eye

The Blog began.

The Bonefire blog has commenced! I put the link in my profile. I hope this is okay.
The specific reason for the blog is to trial the first drafts of the card meanings for the companion book. The minors are in a notebook now, majors are about to begin.
It will take this format; a daily pick, and this is the card I will write up. Perhaps not every day, but most.
If you have the deck, or know the card all comments are encouraged. When I have the technology with me, I will put up the card picture. Many of these images are not on the website so this might make it worth a peep.
The blog will form a comprehensive story of the deck, providing incites for those who are unlikely to wish to purchase the companion book.
Just to mention the first card I turned over was the 10 of Coins! I know right...?
Tricky, but done and posted.

SarahJoy

The Bonefire blog has commenced!

Awesome! Looking forward to learning more about the Bonefire. It's such a great deck.

ETA:
Oh Gabi! I love what you've written so far! This is great! This is exactly what I was hoping for -- background, symbolism, personal meaning, creative process, all of it. Just fantastic. I love seeing the card with Gabi-colored glasses, and adding new depth to my own view of the card.