Question re Scion's Handy Guide

Abrac

Wasn't sure where to put this. Figured this was probably the best place.

At the beginning of Scion's Handy Guide, it says "3 separate B&W Images from Astrolabium Planum." As you get into the document, there are some decans that have four b & w images. Does anyone know if the fourth image is also from Astrolabium Planum or some other source? I searched the PDF but didn't find anything. Thanks.

Carla

And where can we find Scion's handy guide? :)

Abrac

Scion used to make it available by subscription but I don't think he does anymore. I don't know if we're allowed to post direct links to it but I found it on the web by searching for "Scion's Handy Guide to the Decans." It's a PDF.

Laura Borealis

Does anyone know if Scion is still planning on publishing a book based on the pdf material?

Alta

That is why he stopped giving it out, I believe. He plans to publish an expanded version.

Emily

That is why he stopped giving it out, I believe. He plans to publish an expanded version.

That's good to know, I printed out the PDF and put it in a binder but I'm really waiting for his book. :)

Stark Raven

I was leading up to the point where I would be looking for this PDF. Thanks Abrac. I too will purchase Scion's book if and when it comes to be published.

AJ

I did find a pdf online but I'd much rather order a bound book (I don't have a elec reader)

As he has shared all his hard work freely, just bumping if he ever comes here ...

zhark

Wasn't sure where to put this. Figured this was probably the best place.

At the beginning of Scion's Handy Guide, it says "3 separate B&W Images from Astrolabium Planum." As you get into the document, there are some decans that have four b & w images. Does anyone know if the fourth image is also from Astrolabium Planum or some other source? I searched the PDF but didn't find anything. Thanks.

Hello Abrac,

The Heidelberger Schicksalsbuch is a german Version from Astrolabium Planum
You can see the Decans in color and download the Book there:
http://digi.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/diglit/cpg832/0176?sid=e9bbaba2d96274b162ad24f8ac59026b