The bonefire has landed

wooden-eye

For any one who is interested, the above promised new images are now up in the Tarot creation forum, "The Wyrd of Sarah Howard". Sorry I have no clue how to post links to threads-yet. The scans are poor quality and images unrefined, but convey the general idea.

rmcfarron

Sarah Sits Oracle

Oh my, this is marvelous! I have never had an oracle deck. Never felt the need, never even wanted one. But I believe this one I must have. Looking closely at my decks, yes, the lack is now obvious. I simply MUST have a copy of everything Gabi does.

wooden-eye

Thank you Prudence, much appreciated!
Rmcfarron, that is so encouraging, I was nervous to make a non-tarot deck as it is such a solid foundation, I am sure, there will be another tarot in the future, but I need a significant gap between them to allow for some kind of growth. The Wyrd of Sarah Howard will help with this. It is wonderful to find people who are ready to diversify along with me.
Thank you so much.

canid

And I thought I was going to post something new when I found this thread. Hardee har. Asking if anyone has the Bonefire deck. I looove the art style! I need...I checked on Amazon today & couldn't find it.

baylys

I think the website is

bonefiretarot.com

wooden-eye

Ravynangel, that is fantastic. I am so happy you are happy, it is all I hope for for Bonefire as I send it out. Good old Australia post is going really well at the mo.
How about that rain ! Our power has just dipped . Wifi will be next. I 'm sending this right now. Thanks Ravynangel!

baylys

Gabi, I may have to get another copy of this deck, just in case....... I may need to rent a safety deposit box so I can protect my valuables, "my precioussss"