Dusty White's Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Who's interested in a study group?

ann823

I got an email from Dusty and as we thought in another thread he's very busy right now and has no time to redo his forum. Being able to do some of the exercises with other students makes the learning so much easier-and fun that I thought about starting a study group here, anyone else interested in joining in?

mused

Sure sounds like fun and it will give me a good reason to regularly play with my ever growing collection of decks :)

I actually bought the book for my sister but it does have some good exercises that I'm sure I could benefit from as well.

3ill.yazi

I'm interested. What would it entail?

VioletEye

i would participate in a study group as well!

Harperhaven

Study Group

Me too!

Tash

count me in too :)

cheri_j

I would love to join. Count me in as well,

ann823

Great! I'll get the study group started this weekend, it will be so helpful to have others working through the book and exercises to talk it over with.

mused

Sounds great. In the meantime, just curious what decks folks will be using with the exercises?

Also - just a heads up - I'll be out of town most of next week so if you don't see anything from me once the study group is created over the weekend don't worry I haven't flaked out. I'll catch up when I'm back the following weekend.

Looking forward to the study group. YAY!

ann823

Dusty has always recommended the RWS, and for any exercises done with others it is important to be using the same deck. And to begin with we use what is called the "study deck", which is only the minor arcana.