The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

truelighth

I absolutely love all the images! So much variety, so much different styles and ideas. Love it! :thumbsup:

As for my own card, I am afraid I am rather "hung up" on that one. Guess that is to be expected if you choose the Hanged Man in your own Hanged Man year :rolleyes:. But I WILL get it done.. somehow...

tigerlilybug

Thank you all so much for the compliments! I agree everyone is doing a great job and I can't wait to see it come together :)

gregory

As the deck is so non-homogenized, I wanted to ask if having suit-coded-colored borders (like cups-blue, wands-red, air-yellow, pents-green) will not be a good idea, to give it a nice unifying feeling?
I dunno - I'd feel that one SINGLE border would be more unifying ? but not an issue for me - I could live with either option.

Something nisaba said has put me back to base with my 6 swords... but coming soon to a drop box near - no wait, I'll put it in the thread !

seven stars

To me, having different colored borders for suits just makes me think of Uno for some reason & it kind of turns me off, lol...that's just me, I'm sure!

Flames

Sorry - I was responding to daphne so kind of thought it would be OK....

We just want to keep things organized, that's all. Thanks for posting in the other thread. :)

Laura Borealis

I just wanted to poke my head in and say I'm still working on my card (The Tower). It's going a bit slow but I'll get there! I have to pace myself because my hand starts to cramp up after awhile.

I'm really enjoying all the cards posted so far. They're all so different yet 100% awesome. :D

Flames

Hey everyone, this is the rough draft of my page of swords!
http://i.imgur.com/q7ntbEB.png

Hi danielnogo, :)
It looks fabulous! I like the look of the sky and clouds, how the figure is standing on a field of grass and how laser focused he is on the task at hand, making sure he's holding that sword just right. He seems very determined and dedicated. The grass is so bright and lush and something about the figure's shadow...really draws my eye in. Also, I'm intrigued at the fact that he's not standing on a flat surface, but, on an angle...which, to me, suggests that he's eager to overcome any challenges. Great image! :) :thumbsup: