Deck in progress: Brass & Steam (steampunk)

ematuskey

I've launched the Kickstarter for this deck! I'll do a more formal post after the weekend is over (I launched it to coincide with Norwescon (a local scifi/fantasy convention), which was an...interesting choie, in terms of giving myself a lot of work (since I also show pieces in the art show). And someone else has already spotted the KS in the "tarot deck" forum, which is awesome. ;) Anyway, we're off and running--take a look and tell your friends!

Zipgun

I've launched the Kickstarter for this deck! I'll do a more formal post after the weekend is over (I launched it to coincide with Norwescon (a local scifi/fantasy convention), which was an...interesting choie, in terms of giving myself a lot of work (since I also show pieces in the art show). And someone else has already spotted the KS in the "tarot deck" forum, which is awesome. ;) Anyway, we're off and running--take a look and tell your friends!

Can you link your Kickstarter please?

Bullfly7

I really love this deck. I am not really into steampunk though not against it either but this deck is WOW! I am glad to see I caught the kickstarter post. I usually search for decks on there once a week so I am sure I would have found it but wow. I have to have this one. Good luck on kickstarter, I seriously hope you make your goal because this is am amazing deck.

Zipgun

Congratulations on getting over a third of the way to your goal! Have you planned out what you are doing during the middle of the campaign to keep some of the momentum going?

ematuskey

Thank you! I'm planning on a steady stream of "behind the scenes" updates, and continuing to reach out to other communities and individuals with large social circles. ;) I'm hoping we're over the halfway mark by the time we reach the last week, when I expect pledges to pick up again (based on other campaigns).

reall

my fav Aces ever!:))) but I might see this as knights as well!^^ lolz :)))