View Single Post
XII. The Hanging Cat

rachelcat 

Hi, Lurea and group! I am going to try to get back into the swing of the HR study group, starting today!

I agree with Lurea. The Emperor symbolizes authority. I'm thinking father and boss, but also the rule of law--a judge or president or government. He is up in the mountains--an EMINENT personage! And look at that expression on his face. This is one serious dude!

Here are some ideas from the book for Cosmic Tribe, which I have been studying. The Emperor is Aries, which is the first sign of spring (the vernal equinox). This links the E with the return of the full force of the sun, a masculine symbol. The E, as the one in charge of law and order, including the order of time. Aries is the first sign in the zodiac, the first time in which time is divided into an orderly procession. The scepter and orb are masculine and feminine symbols. The E uses the fiery scepter/wand of civilization to mold a home for us using the raw materials of earth (the orb/globe).

Just some thoughts. I hope they're not too disjointed. See ya round the study group.
Top   #2