Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

lark

I like those two cards alot to.
I guess we have to look deep in ourself and see all the meanings they have for us.
Like upheavel could be moving to a different house...and that could be wonderful.
Loss for me ment I would loose the weight I need to...so it was a very welcome card to see.
It just depends on the situation you're asking about.
Mostly the words fade away and I just enjoy the pictures.

The CD's are from Changeworks

dolphinprincess

Hmmmm. I love your meaning for "Loss"..... I am struggling with weight too. I have had a chronic back injury that has really inhibited by ability to exercise and I've been struggling. But I am determined to feel (and look) more like myself by summer....

I think you are right.. just as the positive tarot cards can have negative connotations, the negative can have a positive spin as well....

But yes - this deck is definitely about the pictures.. not the words.

I will check out the CDs .... Thanks agan.

dolphinprincess

My willpower broke and I ordered this deck last night - along with the matching bag. I am really excited to get it.

Even my husband, who does not often comment too much on my actual deck, saw the pictures on the computer and thought they looked awesome.

lark

HEHEHE another one bites the dust...:D
You'll love them!

That's so funny because when I first got the deck I cleared the kitchen table and layed them all out and left them there for the day.
So I could get the full impact of there beauty.
When my husband came home he looked at them and said..."Now THAT is a deck of cards!"
And he doesn't take much notice of my different decks either ...unless I shove a card in his face and say.."Now what do you think of THAT one?"

Which bag did you get?

huredriel

Please please stop posting here, I'm being good, I really really am. Only the one deck. I promised myself. No more. Not til I have lots lots more experience. But this one *sigh* is on my wishlist, it keeps calling to me and the more you talk about it, the more I am just gonna have to order it. This is pure torture :D I Must Be Good, I Must Be Good :)

lark

NO })
You must surrender to there rare beauty......
Just think of it as a meditation deck.
Every girl needs a good meditation deck.
Don't they?

dolphinprincess

I think that is part of the beauty of this deck - it seems to appeal to people that don't normally take a huge interest in cards. You can't turn away from those colors!

I think Mindy has changed the bags a little bit - they used to only have one image, now the bags choices have a different image on each side.

I chose "Individuality / Journey".

lark

My bag has awakening on one side and journey on the other.
Doesn't journey look like there are dolphins leaping out of the water!

dolphinprincess

Wow, Lark - I didn't even notice that. I just went back and looked - and it does appear that there are dolphins leaping. Now I'm even happier with my choice.

huredriel

lark said:
NO })
You must surrender to there rare beauty......
Just think of it as a meditation deck.
Every girl needs a good meditation deck.
Don't they?
I'm surrendering, I have no choice. I had another look at these tonight, and what happens, I find there's a sale on, half price. I mean, how can I resist that temptation? And it finishes tomorrow. I wonder how long it will take to ship to the UK?

Still 3 months, only one deck. I have been strong haven't I :D and it's a meditation deck, not tarot per se, so my Old Path shouldn't get too jealous whispering in case they hear her