View Single Post
Citizen

tarot_quest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonian View Post
I had a reading many years ago where they saw a promotion at work, which I thought was unlikely to happen, but it did happen within six months due to a nationwide restructuring within the business. A couple of years ago a different reader said I would be asked to teach someone something at work, again, I thought it was unlikely as I was having an awful time at work, a few months later we unexpectedly had a new manager who asked me to retrain a colleague who was having difficulties.

Both these were predictions as part of readings where I had just asked for a general overview of the months ahead, and both situations came about as a result of outside influences, rather than by any actions taken by me.

I might be wrong, but with your example and examples from others, I have the impression that certain events are more pre determined than others... The problem might be when tarot readers try to predict with certainty some events that are less likely to occur without reporting the information with caution.
Top   #23