View Single Post
Tarot for Change

Saskia 

Hi tarot_quest, I get your frustration after receiving unhelpful or inaccurate readings. However, I think your opening is a bit of a generalisation, "why so many tarot readers are wrong". In essence, your experience is about 3 readers and you say you've never had an insightful reading done, whereas quite a few people here on AT and outside of it feel they've received plenty of wise and accurate advice from tarot readers/psychichs.

So, I don't know if it comes down to bad luck (you found the bad readers) or what, it's difficult to verify this as there are no statistics existing showing how many readings are accurate and what percentage are not!

I'm inclined to think the readers you met simply weren't really good, if they focused on predictions instead of the now and what you could do to achieve your goals.

On the other hand, I do think that the timelines are the easiest to get wrong with tarot and you have been told that you would really fit in this program - now it's up to you to decide whether it's worth pursuing. Clearly it's a very competitive program and probably no one gets in just like that.

If you're worried about your age, just a note that I'm 30+ and I'm doing my PhD; I'll probably get my degree when I'm closer to 40 with this pace!! Age is just a number, follow what you think is the most fruitful path for you.
Top   #29