View Single Post
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

I doubt whether that mother would have told her daughters what that reader had told her.

Would you?

Her 13 year old was in a car with another mother driving and a few of her school friends.

So, unless that mother I met that day had planned it with the other mother to be hit by another car - I do not see how the 13 year old made such a decision even on a subconscious level.

That was not her own free will or making. It was just a bad accident that some woman saw happen not long before it took place.

And me:

One of those twins I knew later becoming an alcoholic? It isn't like anyone forced it on him or told him that he should be one.

It was his own free will and doing in that situation. Not the Psychic or anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarot_quest View Post
I am glad you look at the article! The first time I read it, it really changed my perspective about predictions. This men saw hundreds of psychics and said that less than half of these predictions were accurate or almost accurate.

This is a good exemple of accuracy and very impressive. I am surprised that she could even say names.... She really has a gift or something to be able to predict future events with such accuracy!

wooooooo! This story is very touching. Poor girl, really. Could we say that this little girl decided (or planed) to experience this situation if the psychic saw it? I feel that I should not complain after hearing a story like this. I am very impressed that she became a role model for paraplegic people. She is a very strong and resilient person
Top   #35