View Single Post
Tarot for Change

Saskia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia1 View Post
In a perfect world, people would be bound by ethics. Sadly it's not a perfect world. I wish there was a way to verify that story. As disturbing as it is that the psychic didn't try to warn the girl, it would be very interesting if it turned out to be true. I think Her gift would be magical and we need more of that in the world
That's a tricky one, I think. If the psychic did not know when and how the girl would die, how could she warn her? Maybe she just saw nothing for the future and deduced there is no future, but how that future is going to be taken away was not clear. If you received a warning "you will die soon", would that help you or hinder you? You still wouldn't know what to look for, how to be careful. Will it be an illness or an accident? At home or out of home? Travelling abroad or during everyday commute? One's life would turn into a constant mine field and all the joy of life would be sucked.

Now, it's a completely different story if the psychic saw the car accident. But that was not mentioned in the story so we can't know.

I hope this is not too much off topic! Just thought to add, because what we can and can't see is not clear-cut or black and white by all means.
Top   #42