View Single Post
Citizen

olivia1 
Why so many Tarot readers or psychics are wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownUnderNZer View Post
Don't think everything makes it into the news.

Could not find anything on my UK friend (Psychic Medium) who uncovered the skeleton of a baby boy (through the murdered boy himself) killed as a sacrifice by his own father buried in the cellar of the family house years after the fact, but then that happened before the internet came into existence.

And she gave me the names and location in the UK as well. Only nothing.

As for this other woman...am not sure when that happened, but I have known for at least 10 years and it was discussed in a Psychic Medium Chat room.

DND

PS A man was stabbed 17 times the other day about 5 minutes from me and I have not read anything about him either. I would think that is news.

I've heard of police officers using psychics to solve crimes but I don't know if it actually makes the news. I think in such cases, psychics are considered a resource to solve a crime so it's probably not considered anything out of the ordinary for the police department. Plus I don't see the police wanting to go to reporters about a psychic.
However, in the case of the girl, I think her friends would have told reporters and such a spectacular story would have trended on social media. I suppose it would also depend if this all happened before Facebook, etc.
Top   #43