Why so many Tarot readers or psychics are wrong?

DownUnderNZer

Don't think everything makes it into the news.

Could not find anything on my UK friend (Psychic Medium) who uncovered the skeleton of a baby boy (through the murdered boy himself) killed as a sacrifice by his own father buried in the cellar of the family house years after the fact, but then that happened before the internet came into existence.

And she gave me the names and location in the UK as well. Only nothing.

As for this other woman...am not sure when that happened, but I have known for at least 10 years and it was discussed in a Psychic Medium Chat room.

DND :)

PS A man was stabbed 17 times the other day about 5 minutes from me and I have not read anything about him either. I would think that is news. :bugeyed:

In a perfect world, people would be bound by ethics. Sadly it's not a perfect world. I wish there was a way to verify that story. As disturbing as it is that the psychic didn't try to warn the girl, it would be very interesting if it turned out to be true. I think Her gift would be magical and we need more of that in the world :)

Saskia

In a perfect world, people would be bound by ethics. Sadly it's not a perfect world. I wish there was a way to verify that story. As disturbing as it is that the psychic didn't try to warn the girl, it would be very interesting if it turned out to be true. I think Her gift would be magical and we need more of that in the world :)

That's a tricky one, I think. If the psychic did not know when and how the girl would die, how could she warn her? Maybe she just saw nothing for the future and deduced there is no future, but how that future is going to be taken away was not clear. If you received a warning "you will die soon", would that help you or hinder you? You still wouldn't know what to look for, how to be careful. Will it be an illness or an accident? At home or out of home? Travelling abroad or during everyday commute? One's life would turn into a constant mine field and all the joy of life would be sucked.

Now, it's a completely different story if the psychic saw the car accident. But that was not mentioned in the story so we can't know.

I hope this is not too much off topic! Just thought to add, because what we can and can't see is not clear-cut or black and white by all means.

olivia1

Don't think everything makes it into the news.

Could not find anything on my UK friend (Psychic Medium) who uncovered the skeleton of a baby boy (through the murdered boy himself) killed as a sacrifice by his own father buried in the cellar of the family house years after the fact, but then that happened before the internet came into existence.

And she gave me the names and location in the UK as well. Only nothing.

As for this other woman...am not sure when that happened, but I have known for at least 10 years and it was discussed in a Psychic Medium Chat room.

PS A man was stabbed 17 times the other day about 5 minutes from me and I have not read anything about him either. I would think that is news. :bugeyed:

I've heard of police officers using psychics to solve crimes but I don't know if it actually makes the news. I think in such cases, psychics are considered a resource to solve a crime so it's probably not considered anything out of the ordinary for the police department. Plus I don't see the police wanting to go to reporters about a psychic.
However, in the case of the girl, I think her friends would have told reporters and such a spectacular story would have trended on social media. I suppose it would also depend if this all happened before Facebook, etc.

olivia1

That's a tricky one, I think. If the psychic did not know when and how the girl would die, how could she warn her? Maybe she just saw nothing for the future and deduced there is no future, but how that future is going to be taken away was not clear. If you received a warning "you will die soon", would that help you or hinder you? You still wouldn't know what to look for, how to be careful. Will it be an illness or an accident? At home or out of home? Travelling abroad or during everyday commute? One's life would turn into a constant mine field and all the joy of life would be sucked.

Now, it's a completely different story if the psychic saw the car accident. But that was not mentioned in the story so we can't know.

I hope this is not too much off topic! Just thought to add, because what we can and can't see is not clear-cut or black and white by all means.

Well she said that she knew the girl had no future and would die. If a psychic warned me I would die, especially if I believed in a psychic enough to pay for one, I would take it seriously. No, she didn't mention how she would die but she must have known it would be that night because she told her not to open the envelope until the very next day ( a day she supposedly didn't live to see). Unless she planned for the girl to open the card the next day and call her to ask her why she gave her an envelope with a blank card? then maybe only then she would she have planned to tell the girl about her predicted doom?

Ps. if this is too off topic please moderators let me know. I'm just genuinely fascinated by the story and if this story is verifiable then maybe it could answer the op 's question

headincloud

One other story I was told by a UK friend of a psychic reader somewhere there in Great Britain.

She had a bunch of young 20 something year old girls come through to see her as part of a "birthday" celebration early one night and read each of them separately. At the end of each reading, as part of her custom, she always gives a little card in an envelope with an extra added personal message on it. A Psychic message if you like.

With the last girl she read for that night she mostly told that girl things about her friends and family whether past, present or future etc, but nothing really specific to her.

The girl did mention this to some of the others when they went out clubbing or drinking for the remainder of the night, but didn't dwell on it.

The reason why the reader could tell her nothing about her really was because she knew there was no future for the girl. She couldn't see one. She knew the girl would die.

But what she did say to the girl before the reading ended was more or less:

"You enjoy tonight and have the most wonderful time and promise me that you wont open your envelope until tomorrow". That promise was made and kept.

She wanted the girl to be truly happy.

Hours later that young woman was killed in the car carrying her and her friends - and she was the only fatal casualty in it.

At her funeral (or not long after it) - when some one was going through her handbag they found that envelope still unopened and on opening it guess what was on the card?

Nothing - absolutely nothing. It was completely blank.

So, the question to you is, why? :)

NOTE: Death is not an area readers are meant to go in to at all and for obvious reasons.

This is thought provoking because even if the reader knew how could she be sure of being 100% accurate? It's no big deal to get a career prediction wrong but death is different story though we've all heard crazy stories of readers predicting such but unsure where I stand on it tbh because I'm wondering whether it's ethical to save life or not.

DownUnderNZer

The envelope wasn't empty - it had a blank card with no extra special message written on it. It was a choice the reader made as she saw no future. Nothing miraculous in that.

There are some readers that can tell you your exact date of death, but it is like an ability such as a Medium so not all of us have it, and there are also some that can help those as they are dying to transition from that exact moment to the next life. Just like some can see the soul before it is born.

Never seen things like that in the news either, but it does not mean it doesn't happen.

Well she said that she knew the girl had no future and would die. If a psychic warned me I would die, especially if I believed in a psychic enough to pay for one, I would take it seriously. No, she didn't mention how she would die but she must have known it would be that night because she told her not to open the envelope until the very next day ( a day she supposedly didn't live to see). Unless she planned for the girl to open the card the next day and call her to ask her why she gave her an empty envelope? then maybe only then she would she have planned to tell the girl about her predicted doom?

Ps. if this is too off topic please moderators let me know. I'm just genuinely fascinated by the story and if this story is verifiable then maybe it could answer the op 's question

olivia1

The envelope wasn't empty - it had a blank card with no extra special message written on it. It was a choice the reader made as she saw no future. Nothing miraculous in that.

There are some readers that can tell you your exact date of death, but it is like an ability such as a Medium so not all of us have it, and there are also some that can help those as they are dying to transition from that exact moment to the next life. Just like some can see the soul before it is born.

Never seen things like that in the news either, but it does not mean it doesn't happen.

I think it's miraculous if the psychic indeed thought she would die that night. Do we at least have the girl's name so it could be verified?There was a news story about a good samaritan in his early 20s who paid for a woman's groceries. About a week later, when the lady finally tracked him down to thank him , she was told that he had recently died in an accident . That went viral.

I would imagine this girl's story would have been reported and someone would have mentioned the psychic. Unless it all happened prior to social media. Still, if the others were interviwed, it's a bit odd that the reporter didn't report it. It would have been a sensational story.

To the original poster: I'm trying to find verifiable proof of such things because as of now, I don't believe. My personal experience with psychics is that they are able to tell the present circumstances and sometimes even the past but I've never had an in depth non vague Prediction that happened 100% as predicted.

The best is maybe 50% of what was predicted came to be but I think it was coincidence. The closest thing to psychic I've ever had happen was when a psychic told me that my next manager would be named after a flower. That part was right by the rest was wrong. So I'm in the same boat as you. Except I hold onto the hope that there are people who can give me the experience others on here have had...I mean I haven't met every psychic so I can't say no one has the ability

avalonian

The first reading I had was a card reading with playing cards, rather than tarot, so I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but the reading was extremely accurate. She asked me for something of mine to hold, gave me the cards to shuffle, and then just went through the cards, giving me predictions as she went. She stated clearly that she wanted no information from me at all.

At this time I had no contact at all with any members of my family for the previous 18 years, this is relevant.

She told me that someone was trying to find me - within a week I received a letter from my father, forwarded to my by the health authority, asking me to get in touch.

She said I would go to Germany. I had never been abroad (aged 37) and did not even have a passport, the idea of my going abroad seemed extremely unlikely. Six months later I was in Germany for my younger brother's wedding. At the time of the reading I didn't even know he lived there.

She said she saw me sitting on a veranda, which I totally forgot about until I was enjoying the sunshine on the veranda of my brother's house in Germany.

She also said that someone would tell lies and I would be angry, my elder brother's ex-wife did nothing but tell lies for the next five years (and to say I was angry is a bit of an understatement!).

There were other things she said that did come true, I can't remember them all now, but I do remember writing down notes at the reading, writing them in a book immediately afterwards, and then ticking them off one by one as they happened.

I only went for the reading out of curiosity and didn't really believe in any psychic stuff at all so when the predictions came true I was completely shocked, particularly regarding the letter from my father as that was totally out of my control. Friends were saying that I must have given her some clues, but she didn't let me tell her anything, in fact, she didn't let me speak at all, so the only way she could have made these predictions is by psychic ability.

:) :) :)

DownUnderNZer

I asked who the reader was, but no one could say. Maybe a location, but I do not remember a name.

And that is how far I got.

Once a year I return to that very same chat room to catch up with everyone that is there that I know and usually in March or April of each year.

So, that time is actually due again so no harm in asking about it I suppose although whoever was there 10 years ago might not be in when I pop in as some have long since died or just might not be on with time zone differences.

Would have to be the UK ones, so I may even just leave a few messages to a trusted few.

I think it's miraculous if the psychic indeed thought she would die that night. Do we at least have the girl's name so it could be verified?There was a news story about a good samaritan in his early 20s who paid for a woman's groceries. About a week later, when the lady finally tracked him down to thank him , she was told that he had recently died in an accident . That went viral.

I would imagine this girl's story would have been reported and someone would have mentioned the psychic. Unless it all happened prior to social media. Still, if the others were interviwed, it's a bit odd that the reporter didn't report it. It would have been a sensational story.

To the original poster: I'm trying to find verifiable proof of such things because as of now, I don't believe. My personal experience with psychics is that they are able to tell the present circumstances and sometimes even the past but I've never had an in depth non vague Prediction that happened 100% as predicted.

The best is maybe 50% of what was predicted came to be but I think it was coincidence. The closest thing to psychic I've ever had happen was when a psychic told me that my next manager would be named after a flower. That part was right by the rest was wrong. So I'm in the same boat as you. Except I hold onto the hope that there are people who can give me the experience others on here have had...I mean I haven't met every psychic so I can't say no one has the ability

DownUnderNZer

There are some truly primo readers out there - no doubt about it. And your testimony avalonian supports it. Even you admit some things were not in your control let alone something planned.

You, like me, have been very fortunate to stumble across the ones that are truly exceptional.

Hold on to her like you would a doctor.

The first reading I had was a card reading with playing cards, rather than tarot, so I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but the reading was extremely accurate. She asked me for something of mine to hold, gave me the cards to shuffle, and then just went through the cards, giving me predictions as she went. She stated clearly that she wanted no information from me at all.

At this time I had no contact at all with any members of my family for the previous 18 years, this is relevant.

She told me that someone was trying to find me - within a week I received a letter from my father, forwarded to my by the health authority, asking me to get in touch.

She said I would go to Germany. I had never been abroad (aged 37) and did not even have a passport, the idea of my going abroad seemed extremely unlikely. Six months later I was in Germany for my younger brother's wedding. At the time of the reading I didn't even know he lived there.

She said she saw me sitting on a veranda, which I totally forgot about until I was enjoying the sunshine on the veranda of my brother's house in Germany.

She also said that someone would tell lies and I would be angry, my elder brother's ex-wife did nothing but tell lies for the next five years (and to say I was angry is a bit of an understatement!).

There were other things she said that did come true, I can't remember them all now, but I do remember writing down notes at the reading, writing them in a book immediately afterwards, and then ticking them off one by one as they happened.

I only went for the reading out of curiosity and didn't really believe in any psychic stuff at all so when the predictions came true I was completely shocked, particularly regarding the letter from my father as that was totally out of my control. Friends were saying that I must have given her some clues, but she didn't let me tell her anything, in fact, she didn't let me speak at all, so the only way she could have made these predictions is by psychic ability.

:) :) :)