View Single Post
Time Traveller

DownUnderNZer 

I asked who the reader was, but no one could say. Maybe a location, but I do not remember a name.

And that is how far I got.

Once a year I return to that very same chat room to catch up with everyone that is there that I know and usually in March or April of each year.

So, that time is actually due again so no harm in asking about it I suppose although whoever was there 10 years ago might not be in when I pop in as some have long since died or just might not be on with time zone differences.

Would have to be the UK ones, so I may even just leave a few messages to a trusted few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia1 View Post
I think it's miraculous if the psychic indeed thought she would die that night. Do we at least have the girl's name so it could be verified?There was a news story about a good samaritan in his early 20s who paid for a woman's groceries. About a week later, when the lady finally tracked him down to thank him , she was told that he had recently died in an accident . That went viral.

I would imagine this girl's story would have been reported and someone would have mentioned the psychic. Unless it all happened prior to social media. Still, if the others were interviwed, it's a bit odd that the reporter didn't report it. It would have been a sensational story.

To the original poster: I'm trying to find verifiable proof of such things because as of now, I don't believe. My personal experience with psychics is that they are able to tell the present circumstances and sometimes even the past but I've never had an in depth non vague Prediction that happened 100% as predicted.

The best is maybe 50% of what was predicted came to be but I think it was coincidence. The closest thing to psychic I've ever had happen was when a psychic told me that my next manager would be named after a flower. That part was right by the rest was wrong. So I'm in the same boat as you. Except I hold onto the hope that there are people who can give me the experience others on here have had...I mean I haven't met every psychic so I can't say no one has the ability
Top   #49