May I please ask for the link too?
It sounds fascinating!

Astro.com
move your mouse over the link that says free horoscope
Then press extended chart selection.

They'll ask for all of your bithdata.

The charts I am using is progressed chart
Natal chart w/transit

The type of chart is Astrodient w/asteroid.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

Following this link may also be easier. I am not sure if the link expires or not. You don't need an account to store up to three chart with an account you can store up to 100 charts.

DDwarks

Astro.com
move your mouse over the link that says free horoscope
Then press extended chart selection.

They'll ask for all of your bithdata.

The charts I am using is progressed chart
Natal chart w/transit

The type of chart is Astrodient w/asteroid.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

Following this link may also be easier. I am not sure if the link expires or not. You don't need an account to store up to three chart with an account you can store up to 100 charts.
Thank you very much :thumbsup:

CosmicBeing

Jen P Progression chart

Your Sun is in Taurus as of July 11, 2016
Your Ascendant is in Cancer
Your Moon is in Cancer

Progression shows the inner state of a person.

Your moon being in Cancer always remind me of a mothering and nurturing role. You might be at the point where your main focus emotionally is mothering or to nurture even to reconnect to nature. Cancer is the original ruler of the 4th house.. so it's a very domestic oriented sign.

Your Moon which is also your Ascendant ruler is in 1st house... so the cancer energy you feel is directed to yourself. This can be the need to nurture yourself more and create a home for yourself.

Eros an asteroid of love, desire, and growth through love. This can be seen in a a bit of a karmic type of interaction.
There is this writer I came across and I'm going to quote her
Do you see how unclothed Love smiles and looks so gentle? He has no torches, nor bows which he could bend. But in one of his hands he bears flowers, in the other a fish. That's to say he sets the law on land and sea. --Alciato

Eros in Capricorn says, "touch me, buy me things, and balance the books if you think you are qualified". This position of Eros has powerful concepts about what is good and what is good enough. There is a need for competence and capability that the earthy sign of Taurus would never consider important. Eros in Capricorn is looking for a type of tangible perfection in the other or failing that, a certificate of completion at least.

Capricorn may sublimate its earthy and very ardent desires for sensual contact and intimacy through the ever-present demands of work. Productivity, attainment, and a feeling of self-sufficiency are vital qualities for Capricorn and they like to see them in the partner as well as themselves.

The third of the EARTH signs, Eros in Capricorn has a powerful need to connect in a physical sense and may also have equally powerful reservations, fears and objections to intimacy. Caution is the watchword. This sign is acknowledged as one of the most difficult to get to know. They do not open up easily and they may not stay open long.

The paradox is that Capricorn is extremely sensual and sexual in a very earthy, potent, Pan-like way. Its symbol is half goat after all and the implication of fertility and sexuality imbibe the image. They have all the desires of Taurus lounging side by side with their deep well of fear.

The eighth house traditionally rules sex, death and taxes, and their transformational effects. It also pertains to depth analysis, research and occult knowledge. The eighth house rules things of mystery, intrigue and intensity. The thread that binds the eighth house scenery together consists of elements in life that require us to make a leap of faith, to take a risk and discover the unknown within. There are no guarantees in the eighth and no way to be sure that once we make a commitment to intimacy, a belief system or a political party, that the implicit trust will be honored.

Eros in the eighth suggests an affinity with the purpose of the house: to take risks, to offer up something precious, to feel to the depths of the soul and to hope for transformation in return. Those with Eros in this house have an increased desire to experience the erotic on a very deep level of their existence. They may also have a highly increased fear around doing so. The two can go hand in hand.​

Alternatively it make me think there is a possibility you are going through some loss pertaining to someone you felt a strong affinity with.

2nd house lord is also ruled by moon. This can indicate that your self-respect is on you or you make your money through some aspect of yourself.. it may be your looks, your smile, your personality, etc. You may even feel your savings are for you. Since both 1st house and 2nd house ruled by cancer.. I wonder if you are involved in real estate. Mars is a property planet and it sits in your second house under Leo...Leo to me always makes me think a lion...someone who is having to go out and make it on their own.

3rd lord is ruled by sun and sun sits in 11th house. 11th house is of friendship, social circle, & gains. Also it is under Taurus. Taurus is originally the 2nd house ruler in addition it Taurus are good with their words. This can mean you use communication to bring gains, friendship, & social/contact.

Sun and Mars are squared so this shows difficulty. Maybe you feel that you communication skills aren't good enough or that the is some block/delays to you achieving what you set out to achieve.
Mars rules the 11th house & 6th house. 6th house is the 5th house from 2nd house. This can indicate that you rely on clients and social/professional circle to make gains. 5th house is the house of Market. This can be any market... stock, housing, etc. It can even mean gifts. The 11th house also turns into the 10th house from 2nd house. So once again I think you feel your career depends a lot on your communicative and even intelligence.

3rd house also deals with contract.

Mercury rules your 4th house and sits in 12th house.. once again a dominance of 4th house matter from my view point. 12th house deals with loss, secret enemies, bound/trap, isolation and investments. Alternatively foreign lands ones your reside in.

This can mean that you feel you are in a foreign land far from home. It can mean that your home is an investment. You might be investing your money into a home/homes or a property/property.

Alternatively it may mean your sense of security/comfort is loss.

Mercury is linked with Nessus asteroid. Nessus is all about breaking boundaries, doing what we want, manipulation, narcissim, greed etc. This can mean that something related to your home or sense of security/comfort. This can be your sense of security/comfort was loss through narcissm/manipulation. Alternatively it can indicate that on some level you have some feeling that your home might be jeopardize or sense of security jeopardize by greed, manipulation, etc.

I looked to see how eros connect to Mercury and nessus because eos is in the 8th house.. house also connected to debt, foreclosure, unearned wealth, inheritance, scandals, transformation, death, etc.

Eros trines with Mercury.
This is the only aspect eros makes.

Since eros also control creative passions.
I can't hundred percent say what the connection with 4th lord, Nessus, eros, 12th house and 8th house all is truly trying to say. But there is something going on internally that pertains to such things of the houses, asteroid, & lords.

I went to see where the 8th lord sits. 8th lord sits in 9th house. 9th house deals with courts, legal departments, our fortune from past deeds, long distance, foreign travels.

It can all point to some type of inheritance.

Pallas is in 2nd house and Pallas is a defender of wisdom and truth.

Pallas sextile 4th house lord. Maybe Pallas is a lawyer?

pluto in 3rd house = Transformation
Uranus in 3rd house = sudden occurrence/changes
ceres in 3rd house= "Ceres resonance with the land, agriculture and the environment, Ceres is most often prominent in charts associated with catastrophic events that result in environmental change."
Juno in 3rd house = This is the soulmate planet... it is what we truly need in our relationships.

Pluto is also connected to death and it is conjunct with Juno.
Pluto is conjunct with Uranus.
Pluto is also conjunct with ceres.

All under virgo... virgo is the analyzer.
Virgo is also the original ruler of 6th house.

Your Ascendent and descendent went into a critical point around April 11 2010.

This can show that there was some crisis with self and with others during that time. Maybe you were changing or something in your interactions with other changed.

Uranus was in 1 degree... crisis settling in.
Sun was in 1 degree...crisis settling in. Ruler of 3rd. Sun sits in 3rd house.
Mars ruler of 6th and 11th was in 3rd house under Sun.

(an asteroid lilith was in critical degree too.
Asteroid Lilith signals warning, greeting, or blessing.
Lilith was in 5th house

Nessus was also at a critical degree in 12th house. )

Overall the progression chart of July 11th seems to point to legal, money, and property.

FYI take it with a grain of salt. I could be so very wrong.

Jen P

Your Moon is in Cancer

Your moon being in Cancer always remind me of a mothering and nurturing role. You might be at the point where your main focus emotionally is mothering or to nurture even to reconnect to nature. Cancer is the original ruler of the 4th house.. so it's a very domestic oriented sign.

Your Moon which is also your Ascendant ruler is in 1st house... so the cancer energy you feel is directed to yourself. This can be the need to nurture yourself more and create a home for yourself.

Eros an asteroid of love, desire, and growth through love. This can be seen in a a bit of a karmic type of interaction.
Do you see how unclothed Love smiles and looks so gentle? He has no torches, nor bows which he could bend. But in one of his hands he bears flowers, in the other a fish. That's to say he sets the law on land and sea. --Alciato

Eros in Capricorn says, "touch me, buy me things, and balance the books if you think you are qualified". This position of Eros has powerful concepts about what is good and what is good enough. There is a need for competence and capability that the earthy sign of Taurus would never consider important. Eros in Capricorn is looking for a type of tangible perfection in the other or failing that, a certificate of completion at least.

Capricorn may sublimate its earthy and very ardent desires for sensual contact and intimacy through the ever-present demands of work. Productivity, attainment, and a feeling of self-sufficiency are vital qualities for Capricorn and they like to see them in the partner as well as themselves.

The third of the EARTH signs, Eros in Capricorn has a powerful need to connect in a physical sense and may also have equally powerful reservations, fears and objections to intimacy. Caution is the watchword. This sign is acknowledged as one of the most difficult to get to know. They do not open up easily and they may not stay open long.

The paradox is that Capricorn is extremely sensual and sexual in a very earthy, potent, Pan-like way. Its symbol is half goat after all and the implication of fertility and sexuality imbibe the image. They have all the desires of Taurus lounging side by side with their deep well of fear.

The eighth house traditionally rules sex, death and taxes, and their transformational effects. It also pertains to depth analysis, research and occult knowledge. The eighth house rules things of mystery, intrigue and intensity. The thread that binds the eighth house scenery together consists of elements in life that require us to make a leap of faith, to take a risk and discover the unknown within. There are no guarantees in the eighth and no way to be sure that once we make a commitment to intimacy, a belief system or a political party, that the implicit trust will be honored.

Eros in the eighth suggests an affinity with the purpose of the house: to take risks, to offer up something precious, to feel to the depths of the soul and to hope for transformation in return. Those with Eros in this house have an increased desire to experience the erotic on a very deep level of their existence. They may also have a highly increased fear around doing so. The two can go hand in hand.​

Alternatively it make me think there is a possibility you are going through some loss pertaining to someone you felt a strong affinity with.

2nd house lord is also ruled by moon. This can indicate that your self-respect is on you or you make your money through some aspect of yourself.. it may be your looks, your smile, your personality, etc. You may even feel your savings are for you. Since both 1st house and 2nd house ruled by cancer.. I wonder if you are involved in real estate. Mars is a property planet and it sits in your second house under Leo...Leo to me always makes me think a lion...someone who is having to go out and make it on their own.

3rd lord is ruled by sun and sun sits in 11th house. 11th house is of friendship, social circle, & gains. Also it is under Taurus. Taurus is originally the 2nd house ruler in addition it Taurus are good with their words. This can mean you use communication to bring gains, friendship, & social/contact.

Sun and Mars are squared so this shows difficulty. Maybe you feel that you communication skills aren't good enough or that the is some block/delays to you achieving what you set out to achieve.
Mars rules the 11th house & 6th house. 6th house is the 5th house from 2nd house. This can indicate that you rely on clients and social/professional circle to make gains. 5th house is the house of Market. This can be any market... stock, housing, etc. It can even mean gifts. The 11th house also turns into the 10th house from 2nd house. So once again I think you feel your career depends a lot on your communicative and even intelligence.

Mercury rules your 4th house and sits in 12th house.. once again a dominance of 4th house matter from my view point. 12th house deals with loss, secret enemies, bound/trap, isolation and investments. Alternatively foreign lands ones your reside in.

This can mean that you feel you are in a foreign land far from home. It can mean that your home is an investment. You might be investing your money into a home/homes or a property/property.

Mercury is linked with Nessus asteroid. Nessus is all about breaking boundaries, doing what we want, manipulation, narcissim, greed etc. This can mean that something related to your home or sense of security/comfort. This can be your sense of security/comfort was loss through narcissm/manipulation. Alternatively it can indicate that on some level you have some feeling that your home might be jeopardize or sense of security jeopardize by greed, manipulation, etc.

I looked to see how eros connect to Mercury and nessus because eos is in the 8th house.. house also connected to debt, foreclosure, unearned wealth, inheritance, scandals, transformation, death, etc.

I can't hundred percent say what the connection with 4th lord, Nessus, eros, 12th house and 8th house all is truly trying to say. But there is something going on internally that pertains to such things of the houses, asteroid, & lords.

I went to see where the 8th lord sits. 8th lord sits in 9th house. 9th house deals with courts, legal departments, our fortune from past deeds, long distance, foreign travels.

ceres in 3rd house= "Ceres resonance with the land, agriculture and the environment, Ceres is most often prominent in charts associated with catastrophic events that result in environmental change."
Juno in 3rd house = This is the soulmate planet... it is what we truly need in our relationships.

This can show that there was some crisis with self and with others during that time. Maybe you were changing or something in your interactions with other changed.

Lilith was in 5th house

Overall the progression chart of July 11th seems to point to legal, money, and property.

Wow! You really put a lot of work into this!!! I will get back to you once I've digested some of this, since it's been a long day for me. You really are a wonderful CosmicBeing! ;-)

CosmicBeing

Jen P Natal chart w/transits

1. You have a lot of oppositions in your chart = Tug of wars
2. good amount of semi sextiles = opportunities but you may overlook them.
3. a few squares = Tension, obstacles, challenges

Sun transits 3rd house but looks to be leaving it.
3rd house ruled by Mercury.

Mercury + Venus transits 4th house.
Venus transits your nodes.
4th house ruled by Moon.

Node transits 5th house.
5th house ruled by Sun

Jupiter transits 6th house.
6th house ruled by Mercury.

Moon transits 6th house.

Mars transits 7th house
7th house ruled by Mars

Saturnrx transits 8th house
8th house ruled by Jupiter

Pluto transits 9th house.
9th house ruled by Jupiter

Neptune transits 11th house.
11th ruled by Saturn.

Chiron & Uranus transits 12th house.
12th ruled by Jupiter.

~~~~
Venus will transits your natal Moon around July 14th.
Moon rules 4th house and Venus is all about money, luxuries, glam, beauty, women, cars, jewelry, etc.
Venus is also the natural ruler of your 1st house. This can indicate A focus on yourself through 4th house matters such as a sense of comfort, family, homes, property, nature, etc.

Alternatively can just indicate that money, luxury, beauty, a woman, or other Venusian topics may enter your mind.

Mercury would have transit your natal node by July 13 or early hours of July 14th. Mercury indicates communication, intelligence, contracts, etc. Mercury is also the ruler of your second house and sixth house.
6th house is about borrowing & debts.

There might be a communication or contract coming your way that is fated. Alternatively it may be some money is coming your way that you have worked for...Your dues or if you have taken a loan it may be coming to you around this time.

You might even see your doctor around this time who happens to be female.

Sun with be transiting 4th house but will not be making at aspects during that time period. Sun does rule the 5th house.
Might be if you have children in your life in any forms who are female they might come around to talk to you.
~~~~

Jupiter will conjunct with natal Juno (asteroid) around July 12 or 13. Juno is the planet that deals with love in a more practical manner. Instead of it talking about what we want in our love/commitment (these can also be any other form of love I feel.) It tells us what we truly need.

Natal venus is in 10th house under Aquarius. I always see Aquarius as one of the herding dogs. They like to organize and bring people together. Socialize and do higher good. It is also in house of career... so maybe you want/wanted someone who does something like that in their career. Natal Juno sits in 6th house... of illness. So your wants and needs aren't so different I feel. There is no aspect between Natal venus and Natal Juno.

Natal Juno does have an opposition to natal Sun (your personality & 5th house lord). It could be that your personality next to Juno of 6th house is very different. Virgo is ruling your 6th house which is also the natural ruler. Your Sun is in Pisces. It might be that your ideals of healing are very different. You might have more of an esoteric approach to healing and your Juno have a very logical analytical way of dealing with illness.

In addition 6th house is the earning of 5th house.. it could be there is some friction there.

Also 5th house is childhood...maybe your Juno carries something with him/her from childhood that causes issues.

Maybe your Juno had heart issues or upper back/spine issues.

Since Jupiter is transiting natal Juno soon in the next couple of days. Jupiter rules 8th and 9th house. There might be some opportunity pertaining to Juno related things. Such as love, commitment, your other half.
Jupiter it also 9th and 8th house ruler. we had a strong indicator of 8th house in your progression. It might mean some inheritance coming your way from someone you love or some money. You may go on a long journey to see someone you love.

Also Jupiter rules 12th house.. this is of loss, hidden enemies, foreign residency, investments, etc.

~~~~~~~

Mars transits 7th house. So you might have a strong urge or risk taking way or action orientation toward others, open enemies, partnerships of all kind, contracts, business deals, etc.
7th house lord (mars) transits 7th house.. so definitely a strong 7th house matter.

Mercury & Venus both transits Mars at the same time in 4th house. Mercury is contracts, communication, intelligence. Venus money, cards, jewelry, women, luxury, relationships, etc.. This transits happens around July 17th. This might be the time that your put those Venusian thoughts and intelligence you had around July 13 & 14th into action toward 7th house matters.

Around July 27th there is a Square happen between Transit Mars to Transit Venus & mercury. Venus and Mercury will be in 5th house of risk taking. So I think that is around the time of if you did take whatever action you may start seeing the consequences.

Transit Mars makes a trine with natal Mars. So I could see this as the actions you want to take... you have no problem.

~~~~~

Saturnrx transits 8th house.. Saturn to me is all about delays, obstacles, patience, things that take a whole, even long standing situations.

Saturn also ruled 10th and 11th... this could mean that it will take you a while to gain whatever 8th house has that you may want.

Pallas transits 11th house.. 11th house is also connect to those who advise us. If it is what I think pallas is (some legal counsel). He/she will be playing a role. Nessus transits near by... this is a manipulative but also a transit that breaks barrier... if I am right I think this legal counsel is good for you.

Pluto transits 9th house.. so could be transformation happening.

~~~~

Uranus & Ceres transits 12th house together..
Jupiter ruler will be transited by Chiron probably around February 16 2017. There is a possibility for great healing to occur for 12th house, 8th house, 9th house matters.
12th house will be heavy transit during that time.. so could be 12th house matters, loss, foreign residency, investments, hidden enemies, etc.

Since Uranus & ceres are present now July 11th 2016 in your 12th house.. you might already feeling sudden changes/disruptions... these disruptions may lead to catastrophic events that result in environmental change.
~~~~

Well this is the best I can do at this moment.

Take this with a grain of salt because I can be so wrong. But, I hope you can gain something of it. I look forward to hear your feedback. I didn't use too many aspects... so I could be missing stuff or missing vital details.

Jen P

Your Moon is in Cancer

Lilith was in 5th house

Eros - I am in the process of trying to break off a long distance relationship - eighth house is on the money.

Cancer - yes I am nurturing and do nurture both myself and others - especially in 4th house-based things.

Things being in critical degrees/Uranus - lots of change/crisis going on in my life.

Virgo - overanalyzing everything - yes, spot on.

When will all of the critical degree stuff end?

Yes, most of this rings very very true.

Thanks so much CosmicBeing - REALLY a "stellar" job ;-)

CosmicBeing

If you're doing more than the one of these, I'd be delighted to be a sitter.

& RohanMenon

I just want to tell you that I'm still going to be doing your chart. I am just busy with housing and family matters. These astrology charts take a lot out of me than any other major reading.

I'll pm you both to reiterate this just in case neither one of you saw this. I have to clean out my inbox.

If you are no longer interested. I apologize for the wait.

RohanMenon

No hurry CosmicBeing

Whenever you have the time and energy is more than fine.

CosmicBeing

rmcfarron - vedic - Transits

Will come back to complete it!
http://www.livingskillfully.com/transits.html

Mahadasha: Rahu
Bhukti: Saturn

Rahu sits in 11th house
Saturn sits in 6th house: Saturn rules 6th & 7th

Mars in Lagna can make you a very focus person... someone who goes for what one wants without caring what it takes...it can also make you a very athletic person.
Mars rules 9th & 4th...9th house is government and 4th house is home land...so you might be the type to work for your country and help defend the country base on the skills you have.
It can even make you someone who has some ties with real-estate.

Mars in Lagna sadly can make you subjective you sudden accidents that affects the head.

You have a cluster in your 11th house. Rahu, Sun, Venus, Mercury.
2nd lord in 11th
1st lord in 11th
3rd & 10th lord in 11th.

Ketu in 5th with Moon
Moon is in Mool

Jupiter is in 8th house.

(Saturn) in 6th house

Looks like during this time period there will be a focus on 11th house and 6th house. 6th house is enemies, debt, disease, our work environment, small animals, fears, doubts, worries, etc.

11th house is our gains, friends, associates, elder siblings, hopes, aspiration.

Saturn rules 6th and 7th

Rahu-Saturn-Mercury
11th-8th-6th
This runs from today (28th of october) until 20th of March 2017

8th represents inheritance, other peoples money, bankruptcy, accidents, deaths, litigation, misfortune, etc.

You are most likely the eldest in your family considering you have sun in the 11th house can also mean that your oldest sibling like to be the center of attention.

During the time period of 17th of November - 26th of November
or/and
27th of december - 7th of January this planetary period the promise will come true.

I think you will have to deal with some misfortune/litigation dealing with association who are actually enemies. 7th house will be activated....7th house can be lawyers, business partners, and all forms of relationships. (also traveling) Alternative watch out for accidents if you may travel during that time period.

You are also nearing Sadi sati (saturn transiting your moon)
You will enter that time period probably around November of Next year.

Mars transits your 5th house/1st house

(t)Mars sit in 1st (chandra) in 5th (lagna)
(t)Mars aspects 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th (chandra)
(t)Mars aspects 5th, 8th, 11th, 12th (lagna)

You might have been in an argumentative mood and felt you been having to dealing with aggressive behaviors.

Mars is karaka for real estate (it aspects 4th) so it may be that you are feeling the need to look at relocation/housing/land/real estate

Mars aspects 7th so could be a real estate lawyer.

Mars aspects 8th which can indicate real estate mortgage, loans, etc. OR even dealing with real estate because of a death of a person.

Mars from lagna affects 5th, 8th, 11th, 12th.
12th house is expenditure & settlements
5th house is investments or children
8th is loans, mortgage or death
11th is gains of all kind and associations

I would say up until now you have been dealing with something real estate related.

This transit ends today (October 31st)

Saturn transits your 4th house/12th house
Jupiter transits 2nd house/10th house

(t)Jupiter aspects 2nd, 6th, 8th, 10th from Lagan (events)
(t)Jupiter aspects 10th, 2nd, 4th, 6th from Moon (emotions)
We have 2nd house shown here & 6th..Jupiter aspects (N)Jupiter & (N)Saturn
Jupiter rules 5th & 8th...Saturn rules 6th & 7th
I would say this is going to be rough times for your saving....issues with debts, enemies, or illness.

(t)Saturn aspects 4th, 6th house, 10th, 1st house (lagna)
(t)Saturn aspects 12th, 2nd house, 6th, 9th house (chandra/moon)
Saturn aspects (N)Saturn in 6th/2nd house & (N)Mars in 1st/9th house
Saturn makes you focus on 12th house matter (emotionally/mentally) and physically it forces you to focus on 4th house matter.
4th house is mother, land, happiness, overall education in our life time, real estate, housing, heart/arteries.
12th house is expenditures, foreign lands, loss, this is also a house of investments too (5th house investments are speculative), losses, settlement, afterlife.

(t)Rahu aspects 1st, 5th, 7th, 9th (lagna)
(t)Rahu aspects 9th, 1st, 3rd, 5th (chandra/moon)
Rahu aspects (N)Moon & (N)Ketu in 1st/5th , (N)Mars in 1st/9th

(t)Rahu sits in 1st (t)Ketu sits in 7th.
There is going to be a strong focus on relationships of all form, contract, & debates. It looks like you will gain 'enlightenment" about 7th house matters.

Well I hope this makes sense on some level...Vedic is so much harder for me than western. I didn't look at nakshatra so this is a peak into it all and there is a higher percentage for error to be present.