Tarot Magick to get a suitable job

cosmiclight

Hi

Please move this thread if required as I was not able find the section for magick.

My wife is teaching in a school which is very near to our home since a year and half as an adjustment teacher and is not given a permanent class to teach.She is fedup..she does not want to teach as an adjustment teacher and also does not want to leave the job as it is very near by.This helps to take care of our kid as he already spends time in creche after school.

Please suggest a tarot magick spell which she can do or I can do on her behalf so that she can get a permanent class in same school.She does not want to leave the job as she loves teaching .Please suggest

Thanks

Chiriku

Hi

Please move this thread if required as I was not able find the section for magick.

My wife is teaching in a school which is very near to our home since a year and half as an adjustment teacher and is not given a permanent class to teach.She is fedup..she does not want to teach as an adjustment teacher and also does not want to leave the job as it is very near by.This helps to take care of our kid as he already spends time in creche after school.

Please suggest a tarot magick spell which she can do or I can do on her behalf so that she can get a permanent class in same school.She does not want to leave the job as she loves teaching .Please suggest

Thanks

Well, it seems as if there's no end to educational institutions expecting adjuncts to do the same or more work as permanent faculty without the benefits or job security of the latter. I'm very sorry your wife is going through that.

I will tell you what I'd do for tarot magick.

I'd go through the deck card by card looking for cards to represent the following:

-- the court card(s) your wife wants to embody or model herself after (e.g. if she thinks a softer approach is needed, the Queen or King of Cups; if she thinks she needs to channel bold Fire and courage, the Knight or Queen of Wands, etc.)

-- the Major Arcanum she wishes to model herself after or to exemplify the situation (e.g. if she wants to negotiate for a compromise-- same salary but more secure job title---, Temperance), etc.

-- court cards or Minor Arcana to represent people or situations she perceives as obstacles e.g. The Hierophant or some personality-specific card for an administrator or the school board

Then I would create an altar with a nice tablecloth or spread-cloth, candles, incense, possibly some crystals or gemstones if you have them.

On the altar table I would lay out the above chosen cards in a meaningful pattern (e.g. your wife's cards on top, the obstacle cards at her feet) and prepare some sort of short , easily-repeatable statement of Will that she can say over and over again until the incense burns out, etc.

P.S. Consider looking into sigils. http://disinfo.com/2012/12/a-beginners-guide-to-sigil-craft/

I used them exactly twice, each time to spectacular results.

Chiriku

And by the way...it should definitely be she who does the spell herself. It's caring of you to offer to do it for her, but magick is nothing if not will-related, and she needs to be the one exerting her will.

Tanga

= What Chiriku said. :) Twice. :) :)

I would add a fourth card that represents the result.

I might designate them to the 4 elements thus:

Air (thought) - The embodied Court Card (Your wife's ideal persona/stance.)

Fire (action) - The Major Arcanum that exemplifies (the action your wife imagines she would do to achieve goal).

Water (emotion) - The card that represents the obstacle.

Earth (result) - The card that represents the result.

If you haven't space for an altar - you could make it into a collage that you
pin up on the wall... - with all the pretty things drawn in.
(use white tack to attach the Tarot cards...I'm assuming your use of them is not permanent).
You could use a spare photo of your wife in the collage.
Her photo would be underneath - peeping out of - the court card (strength) that she's
'Willing' to embody... (so like, she's "donned" it/ wearing it).

Enjoy the creation and good luck!

:heart:

Tanga

And... this chant just constructed in the bath...

"Elements of the four fold,
Weave together a mighty mould -
That I may donne an attire of gold,
To inspire fortune - my craft to hold!"

Repeated ad. infinitum, whilst she gazes at the cards and visually "sees" them enacted...

:heart:

cosmiclight

thanks

Thanks a lot for the guidance...i will ask her to do the same..thanks:)